Michael Rapaport quotes
“You know, I grew up around black people my whole life. I mean, if the truth be told, I probably know niggas better than you. And don't go getting offended by my use of the quote-unquote N-word. I have a black wife and two biracial kids, so I feel I have a right. I don't give a God damn what that prick Spike Lee says. Tarantino was right. Nigger...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In New York, you can literally walk outside, and wind up anywhere.”
“Only a genius can play a fool.”
“If I don't kill him, I don't get paid. Look, my wife just had twins. I have to kill him just to keep my kids in diapers.”
“- Lenny Weinrib: I'm completely superfluous.
- Kevin: Oh, you don't feel good?”
“- Denny: Ray really is a genius, Frenchy.
- Frenchy: Compared to you, this chair is a genius, Denny.”
“- Tommy: I sold some stuff.
- Denny: What did you sell?
- Tommy: A rented car.”
“- Tom Scoggins: Come on, Jan was a healthy girl she must've had something that run on batteries.
- Preacher: Nice.
- Tom Scoggins: Where would a girl keep her... thing?”
“I've had 16 fights and I won all of them but 12.”
“- Joey Coyle: Think about it Kenny. Did we hurt anyone?
- Kenny Kozlowski: No.
- Joey Coyle: Did we steal it from anyone?
- Kenny Kozlowski: No.
- Joey Coyle: Are we giving it back? Hell no!”
“- Mikey: Who are you?
- Hitman: I'm the Hitman, who are you?
- Mikey: I am the hitman.”
“- Lenny Weinrib: You didn't see Schindler's List?
- Kevin: No, no... that was the one with the Jews and the, um... who were the bad guys?
- Lenny Weinrib: The Nazis. The blond guys were the Nazis.
- Kevin: They were tough motherfuckers.”
“You know what your problem is? You're a liberal.”
“I can bite. I have rabies, but I can only do so much.”
“Supermodels are beautiful girls, Will. A beautiful girl can make you dizzy, like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning. She can make you feel high full of the single greatest commodity known to man: promise. Promise of a better day. Promise of a greater hope. Promise of a new tomorrow. This particular aura can be found in the gait of a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Benny: Where are you gonna get four fourths and a third? Can't you add?
- Denny: I don't do fractions, all right?”