“A Nightmare on Elm Street” quotes(1984)
Plot – In America someone is building a terrible weapon: a special glove with sharp steel claws as fingers. He tries his weapon on Tina, a girl who has lost herself around the city, but suddently Tina wakes up and realizes all has just been a terrible nightmare. When she notices her nightgown totally torn, she begins to scare herself. The next day she meets her friends Nancy and Rod, who had her same dream, but Glen doesn't believe them. The nightmare continues for Tina who, after her mother's departure, wants the three friends to stay with her during the night. It will be a very long night.
All actors – John Saxon, Ronee Blakley, Heather Langenkamp, Amanda Wyss, Jsu Garcia, Johnny Depp, Charles Fleischer, Joseph Whipp, Robert Englund, Lin Shaye, Joe Unger, Mimi Craven, Jack Shea, Ed Call, Sandy Lipton, David Andrews, Jeff Levine, Donna Woodrum, Shashawnee Hall, Carol Pritikin, Brian Reise, Ash Adams, Don Hannah, Leslie Hoffman, Paul Grenier, Charles Belardinelli, Jim Doyle, Kathi Gibbs, John Richard Petersen, Robert Shaye, Chris Tashima, Antonia Yannoulishow all
“A Nightmare on Elm Street” Quotes 31 quotes
“I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams.”
“- Nancy Thompson: Mother! What's with the bars?
- Marge Thompson: Security.
- Nancy Thompson: Security? Security from what?
- Marge Thompson: Not from what - from whom. Come down to the cellar. You wanna know who Fred Krueger was? He was a filthy child murderer who killed at least 20 kids in the neighborhood... kids we all knew.”
“I'll kill you slow!”
“- Nancy Thompson: What if they meet a monster in their dreams? Then what?
- Glen Lantz: They turn their back on it. Take away its energy and it disappears.
- Nancy Thompson: But what happens if they don't do that?
- Glen Lantz: Well, I guess those people don't wake up to tell what happens.”
“Nancy, you are going to get some sleep tonight if it kills me.”
“- Nancy Thompson: You know Tina, she dreamed this was gonna happen.
- Lt. Thompson: What?
- Nancy Thompson: She had a nightmare that someone was trying to kill her.”