“Nothing to Lose” quotes(1997)
Plot – Things could not go worse for ad-man Nick Beam, who is shattered because he has just found his wife Ann cheating on him in their home with his boss. Waiting in confusion at a stoplight, Nick is drawn back to reality by T. Paul, a smooth-talking robber who jumps in the car and points a gun at him.
All actors – Martin Lawrence, Tim Robbins, John C. McGinley, Giancarlo Esposito, Kelly Preston, Michael McKean, Rebecca Gayheart, Susan Barnes, Irma P. Hall, Samaria Graham, Marcus T. Paulk, Penny Bae Bridgesshow all
“Nothing to Lose” Quotes 22 quotes
- Davis "Rig" Lanlow: Hey, Kareem, do you know that Charlie and I had originally intended to come up here and cap your punk ass. And your girlfriend, Nick, but shit, you two muffins did such a nice job with this financing, who could think about killing at a time like this?
- Terrance Paul Davidson: Thanks, your approval means a lot!
“You got that slap 'cause you with him and I know you part of whatever badness he into. You got some explainin' to do in the morning, Mr. Gentleman. Now you think on that!”
“Where do I start? It's not you. Well actually it is you. Look, I'm just not... I'm not attracted to you anymore. I need space. You kinda... you kinda gross me out. In the beginning it was different. In the beginning, you were better. But then I got to know you real well, and I came to realize... that you're a fat idiot.”
“Nick, I like you like this. You and your prom date both having weapons. That way I don't have to kill an unarmed couple. Not my style.”
“- Terrance Paul Davidson: I'm a student of human nature.
- Nick Beam: You're a freak of human nature.”
- Terrance Paul Davidson: Hey, is this your wife? Damn! I see why you were upset! Not bad Nick, not bad, Nick! You know, for a cheatin' bitch.
- Nick Beam: Hey! Don't you call her that, you don't know her, don't say that.
- Terrance Paul Davidson: Okay, okay, no disrespect. What should I call her? "Monogamously challenged"?
“Now all I want is twenty dollars on pump number fifteen and a sour fruity twist, is that too much to ask?”
- Nick Beam: "Diversify! You can't trust banks, Nick. The whole economy could crumble at any second". That bastard's so heavily leveraged it would wipe him out.
- Terrance Paul Davidson: What, am I hearing you right? Mr. High-and-Mighty's gonna rob his boss? You hear that, gila monsters? Old Nick Beam here's gonna rob his boss! I say, do you... (continue)(continue reading)
“You know when a sweet mouth girl like you has a fancy case like this a man gets to thinking; where's a wallet? I'm gonna need that wallet, Alice. Where's that big fat wallet? Give it to me. Give me your fucking wallet you little bitch.”
I'm sure you're a really scary guy. I'm sure that, normally, people just quiver at the very sound of your voice. But, you see, I, I cant see that right now. I... I... I just see a weak, desperate little man... that probably grew up torturing little animals. Some puny, little uncoordinated... "can't make it in the football team, so I'll pick on... (continue)(continue reading)
I'm Nick Beam. And Nick Beam ain't puttin' up with that bullshit. She'd have been crying, you know? "Oh, Nick, please take me back. Please, please, Nick. It was only one time". I'm gonna "one time" your ass. Nick Beam is the master of his fate, the ruler of his destiny. So if you wanna cry on somebody's shoulder, why don't you cry on Superdick?... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nick Beam: We have to bring the money back.
- Terrance Paul Davidson: Ha ha. Maybe you a little confused about the purpose of a robbery.
- Nick Beam: Oh gee I didn't tell you, when we were at the hotel I called my wife. Everything's alright. She wasn't even there. Isn't that great? It was her sister and her sister's fiancé.
- Terrance Paul...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Davis "Rig" Lanlow: Nick, are you aware that there are only two kinds of people on the whole planet? There are killers and then there's everybody else. I'm the killer, Nick, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, what are you, Nick?
- Nick Beam: I'm married!
- Davis "Rig" Lanlow: Charlie, this shit is depressing the shit out of me. It's making me sad.
- Charlie Dunt: What? Oh come on, man, this shit is the shit. This is the shit. It's supposed to make you sad.
- Davis "Rig" Lanlow: It's grim.
- Charlie Dunt: Oh come on, man, this is the shit. This shit is the shit. This is the hellified love music.