John Slattery quotes
“Technology holds infinite possibilities for mankind and will one day rid society of all its ills. Soon, technology will effect the way you live your life everyday. No more tedious work. Leaving more time for leisure activities and enjoying the sweet life.”
“What is, and always will be my greatest creation, is you.”
“Sarcasm is a metric for potential.”
“I built this for you. It represents my life's work. This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out. And when you do, you will change the world.”
“- Ben Bradlee Jr.: You wanna sue the Church?
- Marty Baron: Technically we wouldn't sue the Church, we'd file a motion to lift the seal on the documents.
- Ben Bradlee Jr.: The Church will read that as us suing them. So will everybody else.
- Marty Baron: Good to know.”
“- Marty Baron: Whether Mr Garabedian is a 'crank' or not, he says he has documents that prove that Cardinal knew.
- Ben Bradlee Jr.: As I understand that those documents are under seal.
- Marty Baron: Okay, but the fact remains a Boston priest abused 80 kids, we have a lawyer who says he can prove Law knew about it and we've written all of......” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ben Bradlee Jr.: So it's thirteen priests?
- Sacha Pfeiffer: Yeah.
- Walter 'Robby' Robinson: Looks that way.
- Ben Bradlee Jr.: Holy shit.”
“- Samantha Jackson: Ted, do you love your wife?
- Shep Wild: Objection. She's not his wife. The marriage was annulled.
- Samantha Jackson: I'll rephrase. Do you love Tami-Lynn?
- Ted: I love my wife. Okay, my wife. More than anything in the world. We're married, I don't care what anybody says.”
“- Gust Avrakotos: Promises were made!
- Cravely: Not by me.”
“Everything is achievable through technology. Better living, robust health, and for the first time in human history, the possibility of world peace.”
“- Roland Yates: Don't worry, son, there'll be extra money for this mission.
- Jake Hayes: Hey, man, first of all, I'm not your son. Second of all, did it ever occur to you that I might want to do something 'cause it's the right thing?”