Courteney Cox quotes
“I don't have time for superficial friends.”
“Oh, God, Kenny. I'm sorry, but get off my fucking windshield!”
“- Monica: I think I'd be great in a war. I'd, like, get all the medals.
- Chandler: Before or after you're executed by your own troops?”
“- Melissa Robinson: Ace get out of the tank.
- Ace Ventura: I just can't do it captain, I don't have the power!”
“- Jennifer: Here's how I see it. I've got no house, no bodyguard, no movie and I'm being stalked. Because someone wants to kill me? No, because someone wants to kill you. So, now, starting now, I go where you go. So that if someone wants to kill me, I'll be with you and since they really wanna kill you, they won't kill me, they'll kill you, make...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Dewey: The killer called her.
- Mark: When?
- Gale: What'd he say?
- Sidney: Oh, you know, the usual small talk. "What's new?", "How you been?", "How do you wanna die?".
“- Monica: Now come on, Chandler, the Miami Vice soundtrack? Really?
- Chandler: They were just giving it away at the mall... In exchange for money.”
“I don't want to feel I'm responsible for anorexia across the country.”
“There's no doubt that motherhood is the best thing in my life. It's all that really matters.”
“- Ronald Camp: Who is he, a friend?
- Melissa Robinson: No, this is--this is my date. He's a lawyer.
- Ronald Camp: Well, does he have a name, or should I call him lawyer?
- Melissa Robinson: No, this is Ace. Um, Tom Ace.
- Ace Ventura: Tom Ace. Pleasure to meet you Mr. Camp, and congratulations on all your success. You smell terrific. I was...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Phoebe: I'm going to get a coffee. Anybody want anything?
- Monica: I'll have a latte.
- Ross: I'll have a blueberry muffin, with a decaf.
- Chandler: I'll have a bagel with a little...
- Phoebe: You know, I was just being polite.”
“- Wendy: Don't talk to them about school.
- Skeeter Bronson: Why not?
- Wendy: They're closing it down. I'm getting laid off.
- Skeeter Bronson: No way! You? But you're like the classic school principle! I mean you're scary and bad with people...”
“Guys can fake it? Unbelievable! The one thing that's ours!”
“- Monica: They say there's been some unusual activity on your account.
- Rachel: But I haven't used my card in weeks.
- Monica: That is the unusual activity.”
“- Monica: We're getting a baby.
- Chandler: We're growing up.
- Monica: We sure are.
- Chandler: So who's going to tell them?
- Monica: Not it.
- Chandler: Not it. Damn it!”
“- Joel: Look, granted, I should've read your book before I took this job, but I'm reading it now and, whoa! I just read what happened to your last camera man. The guy got gutted. Now I'm gonna do what any rational human being would do and that is to get the fuck outta here.
- Gale Weathers: First of all, he wasn't gutted; I made that part up......” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cybil Waingrow: You're making that cigarette look really good.
- Michael Zane: You're making that dress look good!”
“- Chandler: I realized the only thing that matters is that you, that you make me happier than I ever thought I could be and if you let me I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. Monica, will you marry me?
- Monica: Yes.”