- Movie quotes
- King of New York
“King of New York” quotes
Title King of New York
Plot – Frank White was a drug trafficker and he's determined to get back in the business once released from jail. Now he wants to build a big hospital in the Bronx, his childhood's neighborhood. He gets rid of his competitors but police is on his heels. Despite his true good purpose, Frank's gang is attacked and White himself faces a deadly struggle against a lieutenant.
All actors – Christopher Walken, David Caruso, Laurence Fishburne, Victor Argo, Wesley Snipes, Janet Julian, Joey Chin, Giancarlo Esposito, Paul Calderon, Steve Buscemi, Theresa Randle, Leonard L. Thomas
“From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.”
“- Jennifer: I thought people like you didn't believe in the legal process.
- Frank White: I thought people like me were the legal process.”
“This country spends $100 billion a year on getting high, and it's not because of me. All that time I was wasting in jail, it just got worse. I'm not your problem. I'm just a businessman.”
“- Jimmy Jump: I wanna know who I'm selling drugs to, you know what I mean?
- Joey Dalesio: You don't sell drugs, my brother. You shoot people.
- Jimmy Jump: Yo, I'm unemployed. Ain't nobody left.”
- Ariane: What can we expect from the "reformed" Frank White?
- Frank White: I'm gonna run for mayor!
“- Joey Dalesio: I've got a message from Frank White. He wants to sit down, he wants to talk.
- Arty Clay: You tell him I don't talk to nigger lovers.
- Joey Dalesio: Well, he says he's got things on his mind that he wants to discuss with you, and he wants to know where and he wants to know when.
- Arty Clay: You tell him in fucking Hell, that's...” (continue)
“- Dennis Gilley: I heard a rumor about you.
- Frank White: What's that?
- Dennis Gilley: I heard you got AIDS getting dicked up your ass in prison. That's what I heard.
- Frank White: I thought about you every time I jerked off, dickhead.”
“- Roy Bishop: You can't hide behind her forever.
- Frank White: I don't need forever!”
“- British Female: Frank White. I've heard a lot about you. And it's all bad.
- Frank White: Don't believe everything that Pete writes in the columns.”
“- Frank White: I spent half my life in prison. I never got away with anything, and I never killed anybody that didn't deserve it.
- Roy Bishop: Who made you judge and jury?
- Frank White: Well, it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.”
“- Jimmy Jump: Yo, congratulations, Frank. Congratulations, man. Them Columbian motherfuckers, they took permanent vacation in hell, if you know what I mean.
- Frank White: Well, I must've been away too long because my feelings are dead. I feel no remorse.”
“- Frank White: How come you never came to see me?
- Jimmy Jump: Who wanted to see you in a cage, man?”