“Point Break” quotes(1991)
Plot – A gang of robbers that wear face-masks of former US presidents attack many LA banks. A senior FBI agent notices some details and realizes that they could be surfers. His partner Johnny Utah infiltrates in a surfers' group to check his hypothesis.
All actors – Patrick Swayze, Keanu Reeves, Gary Busey, Lori Petty, John C. McGinley, James Le Gros, John Philbin, Bojesse Christopher, Julian Reyes, Daniel Beer, Chris Pedersen, Vincent Klyn, Anthony Kiedis, Dave Olson, Lee Tergesen, Sydney Walsh, Christopher Pettiet, Dino Andino, Michael Kopelow, Matt Archbold, Julie Michaels, Kimberly Martin, Mike Genovese, Jack Kehler, Galyn Görg, Raymond Forchion, Betsy Lynn George, Shannon Brook, Gloria Mann, Ping Wu, Jared Chandler, John Apicella, Richard Grove, Anthony Mangano, Deborah Lemen, Mick Regan, Randy Walker, Marsha L. Carter, Sedrick J. Azurdia, Peter Phelps, Gary Roberts, Owen Rutledge, , Greg Anthony, Mark Atienza, Bret Culpepper, Rich Hopkins, Jeff Imada, Debra Lamb, K. Louise Middleton, Rana Morrison, Tom Sizemore, Gregory Snegoff, Curt Trumanshow all
“Point Break” Quotes 37 quotes
“- Pappas: Let me tell you something, Harp. I was in this bureau while you were still popping zits on your funny face and jacking off to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog. But there's something I've learned in all my years...
- Ben Harp: Why don't you astonish me, shitbrains.
- Pappas: Respect for my elders!”
“- Bodhi: Ever done this before?
- Johnny Utah: Once.
- Bodhi: Pure adrenalin, right?! The ultimate rush. Other guys snort for it, jab a vein for it, all you gotta do is jump.
- Johnny Utah: Sure, it's a blast, but listen, I sorta screwed up my knee yesterday.
- Bodhi:Yeah, I noticed you limping. But don't worry about it, brah. Don't worry at...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ben Harp: Special agent Utah! This is not some job, flipping burgers at the local drive-in! Yes! - your surf board bothers me! Yes! - your approach to this whole damn case bothers me! And yes! - you bother me! And Pappas! Oh, for the love of Christ. How the hell did I even let you talk me into this whole bone-headed idea to begin with.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bodhi: [Preparing for the next robbery] 90 seconds Johnny. That's all I ask for, just 90 seconds of your life Johnny, that's it. This is our tactic, is we strike fear. It's basic dog psychology, if you scare them and get them peeing down their leg, they submit. But if you project weakness, that promotes violence, and that's how people get...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You got a death wish. You want to ride to glory, fine. But don't take Tyler with you. I'm begging you. Tell me where she is, and I walk away.”
“Look at it! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, man! Let me go out there and let me get one wave, just one wave before you take me in. I mean, come on man, where I am I gonna go? Cliffs on both sides! I'm not gonna paddle my way to New Zealand! Come on, compadre. Come on.”
“- Roach: There's nothing as exhilarating, man. Not even sex.
- Tyler: Maybe you're not doing it right, Roach.”
“- Johnny Utah: The beaches are always being closed because of waste spills, right? And surfers are territorial, they stick to certain breaks. If we can get some hair samples, and get a match to a certain beach, we'd know which break the Ex-Presidents surf. You buyin' this?
- Pappas: No. But let's do it anyway; it'll drive Harp crazy.”
“- Roach: I should've shot him when I had a chance.
- Grommet: I feel like running.
- Rosie: You do and you die.”
“That's, ahh... that's a surfboard all right! Looks like a '57 Chevy I used to have.”
“- Ben Harp: You know nothing. In fact, you know less than nothing. If you knew that you knew nothing, then that would be something, but you don't.You're a real blue flame special, aren't you, son? Young, dumb and full of cum, I know. What I don't know is how you got assigned out here in Los Angeles with us. Guess we must just have ourselves an...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Pappas: Listen, you snot-nosed little shit! I was takin' shrapnel in Khe Sanh when you were crappin' in your hands and rubbin' it on your face!
- Johnny Utah: You mad?
- Pappas: Yeah, I'm mad!
- Johnny Utah: You mad?!
- Pappas: Yeah, I'm mad! Whatcha gonna do about it?!
- Johnny Utah: Feels good, doesn't it?”
“- Johnny Utah: Bodhi, this is your fucking wake-up call man. I am an F.B.I. Agent!
- Bodhi: Yeah, I know man. Ain't it wild? That's what makes it so interesting. You can do what you want, and make up your own rules. Why be a servant to the law, when you can be its master?
- Grommet: Fuckin' a!”
“I am not a crook!”
“- Roach: What the fuck are you looking at?
- Johnny Utah: A dead man.”
“- DEA Agent Deets: You think I like this hair, man! You think I like these clothes? My wife wants me to stay at Ramanda! I've been working on these fuckers for three months! Three months! Now I finally got them to play wheel of fortune with me so I could find out who their suppliers is. Then you fuckin' cowboys show up!
- Pappas: Nice tattoo,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm so hungry I could eat the ass end out of a dead rhino, I should have had you get me three of these things!”
“- Pappas: Don't ride him in with the black and whites like some punk, let me ride him in.
- Ben Harp: Yeah sure, Angelo, why not? That is why I put you 2 screw-ups to begin with. You deserve each other, don't you? You're just as bad as he is, though you're a little fatter, a little slower and a little more pathetic. For Christ sake, it's like...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You're about to jump out a perfectly good airplane, Johnny! How do you feel about that?”
“- Grommet: Fuck the stakes Bodhi! The only one that thinks that this is a game is you, man. This is real. This is serious shit, and I am scared.
- Bodhi: What's the matter with you guys? This was never about the money, this was about us against the system. That system that kills the human spirit. We stand for something. We are here to show those...” (continue)(continue reading)