“Psycho III” quotes(1986)
All actors – Anthony Perkins, Diana Scarwid, Jeff Fahey, Roberta Maxwell, Hugh Gillin, Lee Garlington, Robert Alan Browne, Gary Bayer, Patience Cleveland, Juliette Cummins, Steve Guevara, Kay Heberleshow all
“Psycho III” Quotes 18 quotes
“Conservative clothes never go out of style.”
“- Maureen Coyle: You must think I've gone mad.
- Norman Bates: Oh, no. We all go a little mad sometimes.”
- Norman Bates: I saw her. Even the initials on her suitcase, "M.C.". Marion Crane.
- Norma Bates: Another of your cheap erotic delusions, out of your cheap erotic imagination. You killed her. The slut deserved it. But she's dead and the dead don't come back.
- Norman Bates: You came back.
- Norma Bates: I never went away, don't you know that by... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Norma Bates: You can't get rid of me. I'll always be with you, Norman. Always. Stand up straight and wipe your snotty little nose. If the disgusting little whore is going to upset you so much, just get rid of her.
- Norman Bates: No!
- Norma Bates: Then maybe I will.”
“Aside from total boredom, nothing's gonna happen to you here.”
- Duane Duke: Business slow?
- Norman Bates: Well, you're my first customer of the day. Or did you just stop in for directions to the Interstate? Well, it's the next...
- Duane Duke: No, actually, I was interested in that "Help Wanted" sign in the window.
“- Norman Bates: What are you doing with my mother?
- Duane Duke: Don't you mean mummy? You did a nice job on her Norman. Fresh as the day she croaked.”
“- Norma Bates: She's a whore.
- Norman Bates: But we didn't do anything.
- Norma Bates: You let her come between us.”
“- Maureen Coyle: Yes, yes. I had car trouble.
- Duane Duke: Oh yeah? What kind?
- Maureen Coyle: Uh... no car.
- Duane Duke: No car? Well, that's the worst kind.”
“What Norman did was a very long time ago and he payed the price. Anyway he's okay now.”
“- Duane Duke: Want a ride or are you carrying the Olympic torch in that suitcase?
- Maureen Coyle: Thank you.”
“- Norma Bates: Put me closer to the window.
- Norman Bates: Someone will see you, Mother.
- Norma Bates: Are you ashamed of me?
- Norman Bates: You know why, Mother. They've even written about you in the newspapers.
- Norma Bates: Stop your whining, boy. All this fuss over nothing.”