“The Amazing Spider-Man 2” quotes(2014)
Plot – Peter Parker is divided between his duty as Spider Man and his love for his girlfriend Gwen. In addition, he hasn't kept the promise to Gwen's father, that is to simply stay away from her. Things change when Spider Man fights a new enemy called Electro and Harry Osborn, Peter's old friend, comes back home. These events make Peter discover new clues about his past.
All actors – Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan, Colm Feore, Felicity Jones, Paul Giamatti, Sally Field, Embeth Davidtz, Campbell Scott, Marton Csokas, Louis Cancelmishow all
“The Amazing Spider-Man 2” Quotes 15 quotes
“Everyone has a part of themselves they hide. Even from the people they love most.”
“You know what it is I love about being Spider-Man? Everything!”
“- Max Dillon: I'm a nobody.
- Spider-Man: Hey, you're not a nobody. You're a somebody.”
- Gwen Stacy: That guy from Times Square last night? I met him. He was an electrical engineer in the building. And he loved Spider-Man, by the way. He was, like, a fanatic.
- Peter Parker: I didn't get love vibes. I got more of a "want to kill me with his electricity" vibe.
- Gwen Stacy: That's actually kind of what it's like to love you.
“- Electro: You wanna be my friend?
- Harry Osborn: I thought we were already friends.
- Electro: I had a friend once. It didn't work out.
- Harry Osborn: Yeah. Me too.
- Electro: Then let's go catch a spider.”
“I once told you that secrets have a cost. The truth does too.”
“We're not on different paths. You're my path. And you're always gonna be my path. And I know there's a million reasons why we shouldn't be together. I know that. But I'm tired of them. I'm tired of every single one of them. We've all gotta make a choice. Right? Well, I choose you. So, here's my thought.”
“You wanted to be the hero. And now you gotta pay the price!”
“It's easy to feel hopeful on a beautiful day like today, but there will be dark days ahead of us too. There will be days where you feel all alone, and that's when hope is needed most. No matter how buried it gets, or how lost you feel, you must promise me that you will hold on to hope. Keep it alive. We have to be greater than what we suffer.”
“- Harry Osborn: You are experimenting on people in there.
- Donald Menken: Progress has its stepping stones.”