Andrew Garfield quotes
“I don't know how I'm going to live with myself if I don't stay true to what I believe.”
“With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together.”
“We're always serving something, even if we're not aware of it. We're usually serving capitalism.”
“Why do we assume that all this information is what we’re told it is? Maybe there are people out there who are more important than us, more powerful, communicating things in the world that are meant for only them and not for us.”
“I feel so tempted. I feel so tempted to despair. I'm afraid.”
“- Ferreira: We were taught to love those who scorned us.
- Rodrigues: I feel nothing for them.
- Ferreira: Only Our Lord can judge your heart.”
“You know what it is I love about being Spider-Man? Everything!”
“- Max Dillon: I'm a nobody.
- Spider-Man: Hey, you're not a nobody. You're a somebody.”
- Gwen Stacy: That guy from Times Square last night? I met him. He was an electrical engineer in the building. And he loved Spider-Man, by the way. He was, like, a fanatic.
- Peter Parker: I didn't get love vibes. I got more of a "want to kill me with his electricity" vibe.
- Gwen Stacy: That's actually kind of what it's like to love you.
“Surely God heard their prayers as they died. But did He hear their screams?”
“The blood of martyrs is the seed of the church.”
“- Inoue: They can continue to be Christian. You may take some satisfaction in that. Because the roots are cut.
- Rodrigues: Nothing grows in a swamp.”
“I pray but I am lost. Am I just praying to silence?”