Felicity Jones quotes
“Jane Hawking-So, I take it you've never been to church?
Stephen Hawking-Once upon a time.
Jane Hawking-Tempted to convert?
Stephen Hawking-I have a slight problem with the celestial dictatorship premise.”
“- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Which one makes me look more like a Harvard man?
- Martin Ginsburg: I’m thrilled to report that you look nothing like a Harvard man.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Seriously, it’s the dean’s dinner, Marty. You know how I am at these things. I need to make a good impression.
- Martin Ginsburg: And you will, Kiki, but you’ve got it...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: There are laws that say women can’t work overtime. And that a woman’s social security benefits, unlike her husband’s, don’t provide for her family after death.
- Student Protestor #1: What?
- Student Protestor #2: Excuse me?
- Student Protestor #1: That’s bullshit!
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Ten years ago, Dorothy Kenyon...” (continue)(continue reading)
“These are laws written by men who think we are privileged to be excused from men’s obligations. But it is not a privilege, it is a cage, and these laws are the bars!”
“- Cassian Andor: Where'd you get that?
- Jyn Erso: I found it.
- K-2SO: I find that answer vague and unconvincing.”
What chance do we have? The question is "what choice". Run, hide, plead for mercy, scatter your forces.
“- Jyn Erso: I'm not used to people sticking around when things go bad.
- Cassian Andor: Welcome home.”
“- K-2SO: The captain says you're a friend. I will not kill you.
- Jyn Erso: Thanks.”
“- K-2SO: I can blend in. I'm an Imperial droid. The city is under Imperial occupation.
- Jyn Erso: Half the people here wanna reprogram you. The other half wanna put a hole in your head.”
“- K-2SO: [after Jyn Erso shoots an identical droid] Did you know that wasn't me?
- Jyn Erso: [obviously lying] Yeah. Of course.”
“- Saw Gerrera: You can stand to see the Imperial flag reign across the galaxy?
- Jyn Erso: It's not a problem if you don't look up.”
“It was only after university that I said to myself that I had to take the risk and have a serious go at acting.”
“Fashion choices are never arbitrary. Even if you say you don't care, that's a decision. There's something you're trying to say.”
“I'm not a huge jewelry fan.”
“I'm very independent, creatively, always trying to push myself - and I think that comes from my mother.”
“I don't like when I look too cluttered.”