Emma Stone quotes
“When you love something, you shoot it in the face... So it doesn't become a flesh eating monster.”
“-Grug: Three days is not forever!
-Eep: It is with this family.”
“Hi. I’m Eep. In my defense, I had been living in a cave my whole life, and I didn’t really come across other people very often, let alone a boy! And to think, the only two teenagers in the world, and we found each other. It’s like fate brought us together. My whole family loved him, except for dad. But eventually, Guy won him over.”
“He gives me a funny feeling, like I have butterflies in my stomach. Not just the ones I had for lunch, but like other butterflies.”
- Bobby Riggs: You and me, Billie Jean. Three sets, five sets - your choice.
- Billie Jean King: Are you drunk, Bobby?
- Bobby Riggs: No, of course not. How about this: "Man vs. Woman". "Male Chauvinist Pig vs Hairy-Legged Feminist".
“- Bobby Riggs: No offense. You're still a feminist, right?
- Billie Jean King: No, I'm a tennis player who happens to be a woman.”
“I'm not saying women are better. I've never said that. I'm saying we deserve some respect.”
“- Bobby Riggs: I'm the ladies number one. I'm the champ. Why would I lose?
- Billie Jean King: Because dinosaurs can't play tennis.”
“- Abigail: When I was 15, my father lost me in a card game.
- Lady Sarah: You are not serious.
- Abigail: He was very upset about it. Took off into the forest with nothing but a scullery maid and a dozen bottles for solace.”
“- Harley: It is important to make new friends, is it not?
- Abigail: Yes. If that's what's actually happening here, and not veiled threats under the guise of civility.”
“- Abigail: You're so beautiful.
- Queen Anne: Stop it, you mock me.
- Abigail: I do not. If I were a man, I would ravish you!”
“My life is like a maze that I continually think I've gotten out of only to find another corner right in front of me.”
“- Abigail: Have you come to seduce me, or rape me?
- Masham: I am a gentleman.
- Abigail: So, rape then.”
“I was used to being by myself, but I have never felt more alone.”
“- Riggan: This is my career, this is my chance to do some work that actually means something.
- Sam: Means something to who? You had a career before the third comic book movie, before people began to forget who was inside the bird costume. You're doing a play based on a book that was written 60 years ago, for a thousand rich old white people...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I used to be anonymous, invisible to the opposite sex. If Google Earth were a guy, he couldn't find me if I was dressed up as a 10-story building.”
“I want a one hundred dollar gift card deposited into my locker by noon tomorrow. Preferably to the Gap, but I'd also take Amazon.com, or Office Max. Actually, make it Office Max - I have my eye on a label maker. We did not have sex. I let you fondle my chest, and it was a glorious moment for you. Unmatched by anything you have heretofore...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Let me just begin by saying that there are two sides to every story. This is my side, the right one.”
“- Sam: Do you really think you'll be ready for opening tomorrow?
- Riggan: Yeah, yeah. Yeah, well, I mean, previews were pretty much a train-wreck. We can't seem to get through without a raging fire or a raging hard-on. I'm broke. I'm not sleeping like, you know, at all. And um, this play is kinda starting to feel like a major deformed version...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Gwen Stacy: That guy from Times Square last night? I met him. He was an electrical engineer in the building. And he loved Spider-Man, by the way. He was, like, a fanatic.
- Peter Parker: I didn't get love vibes. I got more of a "want to kill me with his electricity" vibe.
- Gwen Stacy: That's actually kind of what it's like to love you.