“Uncle Buck” quotes(1989)
Plot – Cindy and Bob Russell are forced to move temporarily from their house in Chicago, so they call Bob's brother to look after their children, Maizy, Miles and Tia. The odd uncle Buck, a lazy bachelor who's engaged to an unsatisfied woman, suddently has to manage those unbearable children, first of all Tia, who's always arrogant. Buck is going to surprise everyone and even himself. When Cindy and Bob come back home, the children will remember their uncle with affection.
All actors – John Candy, Jean Louisa Kelly, Gaby Hoffmann, Macaulay Culkin, Amy Madigan, Elaine Bromka, Garrett M. Brown, Laurie Metcalf, Jay Underwood, Brian Tarantina, Mike Starr, Suzanne Shepherdshow all
“Uncle Buck” Quotes 15 quotes
“- Buck Russell: Do you think she hates me?
- Maizy Russell: With a passion.
- Buck Russell: Really? Do you think it's the hat?”
“You should see the toast. I couldn't even get it through the door!”
“This is such a wonderful dinner, Mother. How do you find the time?”
“- Buck Russell: [struggles to pick a hissing, fighting cat up out of the bushes] Come on.
[takes it into the house]
- Buck Russell: Hey who left the cat out?
- Maizy Russell: We don't have a cat.”
“That's a pretty stupid thing to do during Flu season!”
“- Buck Russell: How many times a day does the dog eat?
- Cindy Russell: How many times do you think?
- Buck Russell: I don't know, four or five.
- Cindy Russell: He eats once a day.”
“Here's where we separate the men from the boys.”
“- Buck Russell: Did you brush your teeth?
- Miles Russell: Yeah. You can even feel my toothbrush.
- Buck Russell: You know, I have a friend who works at the crime lab at the police station. I could give him your toothbrush and he could run a test on it. To see if you actually brushed your teeth or just ran your toothbrush under the faucet.”