Brandon Lee quotes
“You only have the burdens on you that you choose to put there. ”
“God knows the times I have found myself in absurd situations.”
“I don't want to be remembered as 'the son of Bruce Lee'. ”
“A fight can express things people might not be able to say with words. ”
“For me, the martial arts is a search for something inside. It's not just a physical discipline.”
“Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well.”
“Immortality is to live your life doing good things, and leaving your mark behind.”
“I respect my father very much, but I'm a very different person than he was.”
“- Sarah: What are you supposed to be, a clown or something?
- Eric Draven: Sometimes.”
“I always had a pretty good knack for raising hell. ”
“- Johnny Murata: What did that mean?
- Chris Kenner: Roughly translated, out of the frying pan and boned up the ass with a red-hot poker.
- Johnny Murata: There you have it.”
“- Albrecht: Are you gonna vanish into thin air again?
- Eric Draven: I thought I'd use your front door.”
- Albrecht: I am the police and I say "Don't move", Snow White. You move, you're dead.
- Eric Draven: And I say "I'm dead", and I move.
“- Johnny Murata: Are you gonna kill him?
- Chris Kenner: Not right now... Maybe later.”
“- Mace Ryan: Chicago PD thinks you're a cop-killer, you know what that means?
- Jake Lo: I'm off the departments Christmas list?”
“- Shelly Webster: I love you.
- Eric Draven: Say that again.
- Shelly Webster: I love you.”
“Can't rain all the time.”
“You have the right to be dead.”