Michael Jeter quotes
“I'm not dying of AIDS, I'm living with HIV.”
“I often see myself in my private life as being a pinched and confined person. When I get on the stage I can open up.”
“It never occurred to me that I needed to say that I was gay.”
“- Judge Cranfield: By the powers vested in me, I award custody of the dog to Josh Framm. Case closed. Thank God.
- Norm Snively: You can't do that! That dog is my dog! I got pictures!
- Judge Cranfield: Will somebody suppress that clown?”
“- Dr. Grant: Why me?
- Paul Kirby: He said we needed someone who'd been on the island before.
- Udesky: Yes, but I did not tell you to kidnap somebody!”
“- Avron: Jakob Heym may not be the Messiah, but he could be a prophet.
- Herschel: Prophets speak in the name of God. All the pancake vendor has got is a radio!
- Avron: He's saying the same thing Isaiah said, people of Israel, I will lead you out of bondage.
- Frankfurter: Out of bondage. If this is what we get from Isaiah, I can't wait to find...” (continue)(continue reading)
“No, no, I don't want my dog doing beer commercials.”