Sondra Locke quotes
“. John Arlington: Darling, may I put my hand on your breast?
- Antoinette Lilly: No!”
“Clint developed his way of talking [on the screen] by studying the breathy speech pattern of Marilyn Monroe.”
“You're always looking for something that will take you in a different direction.”
“Sometimes, just sometimes, I want desperately to be a director.”
“Success is just a drop in the bucket, a grain of sand on the beach.”
“- Laura Lee: Kansas was all golden and smelled like sunshine.
- Josey Wales: Yeah, well, I always heard there were three kinds of suns in Kansas: sunshine, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches.”
“- Antoinette Lilly: Good morning!
- Lefty LeBow: What's so good about it?
- Antoinette Lilly: Smell that fresh morning air! Look at the blue sky above!”
“- Bronco Billy: I caught her in bed with my best friend.
- Antoinette Lilly: What did you do to him?
- Bronco Billy: I shot her.
- Antoinette Lilly: What! What about him?
- Bronco Billy: He was my best friend!”
“- Historical Society Woman: It must give you a great amount of satisfaction to make old ugly things right again.
- Jennifer Spencer: Yes, sometimes it does.”
“- Jennifer Spencer: What now?
- Harry Callahan: Now, I guess I'll have to...
- Jennifer Spencer: Read me my rights? And where was all this concern for my rights when I was being beaten and mauled? And where were my sister's rights when she was being brutalized? There is a thing called justice Callahan, and is it justice that they should all just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You prickless scum! You think you can get it up this time? You think you can make it work this time? You want me, you filthy maggot, you take me! 'Cause this time you'll have to rape my dead body!”
“- Antoinette Lilly: Are you for real?
- Bronco Billy: I'm who I want to be.”
“- Antoinette Lilly: What are you going to do?
- Bronco Billy: I do the thinking around here.
- Antoinette Lilly: I hadn't noticed.”