Address quotes11 address quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If you need this, Jack, if you really need this, I will take these kids from a life they love and I'll take myself from the only home we've ever shared together and I'll move wherever you need to go. I'll do that because I love you. I love you, and that's more important to me than our address. I choose us.”
“- Harvey Holroyd: I just want to find out where she is.
- Dr. Leonard Miller: Hey, Harv, that's her space.
- Harvey Holroyd: Right. And what's the address of her space?”
“- Emma Rae King: Are you addressing me?
- Eddie Bichon: Yes.
- Emma Rae King: Well lick it, put a stamp on it, and mail it to someone who gives a shit.”
“- Mitch Henessey: How did you find us?
- Nathan: There may be many reasons not to kill you, but among them is not that you'll be missed by NASA. I found the address in your coat. Here. Between the address of a topless bar, and the picture of what looks like a man's penis.
- Mitch Henessey: That's a duck, not a dick.”
"From Hell". Well at least they got the address right.
“- Caifano: What the fuck do you want from me, Dime?
- Lieutenant Dime: I want a name. I want addresses. I've got nothing.
- Caifano: Then you've got what I've got. Shit!”