Ellen Lee DeGeneres quotes
“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.”
“I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. The always say because it's such a beautiful animal. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.”
“I remember I was walking home from kindergarten one day, well, they told me it was kindergarten, I found out later I'd been working in a factory for 2 years.”
“I'm not an activist; I don't look for controversy. I'm not a political person, but I'm a person with compassion. I care passionately about equal rights. I care about human rights. I care about animal rights.”
- La trovi in Motivational Quotes
“Find out who you are and be that person. That's what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth, and everything else will come.”
- La trovi in Motivational Quotes
“Never follow anyone else's path, unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path; then, by all means, you should follow that path.”
“What goes up must come down, which is why I don't wear tube tops.”
“- Marlin: I get the feeling that they’re shushing us for a reason.
- Dory: Like something with one big eye, tentacles and a snappy thing?
- Marlin: Well that’s very specific but something like that.”
“I'm sorry. I gotta blink. How do you hold your eyes open that long?”
“I had a date with a pilot last night. Couldn't get my seat back in the upright position. You know what I mean? You know what I mean? No, you wouldn't.”
“- Destiny: You and I were friends!
- Dory: No.
- Destiny: It was so much fun because I’d tell you a story and then you’d completely forget it about, and then I’d get to tell it to you over and over again.”
“I suffer from short-term memory loss, it runs in my family. At least I think it does.”
“- Mr. Ray: Migration is about going home.
- Dory: Home.
- Mr. Ray: Which is where you’re from.
- Nemo: How do the stingrays all know where to go?
- Mr. Ray: Instinct, something deep inside you that feels so familiar that you have to listen to it.”
“I remember it like it was yesterday. Of course, I don't really remember yesterday all that well.”
“- Dory: Hey, what's wrong?
- Marlin: What's wrong? While they're busy doing their little impressions, I'm miles from home with a fish who can't even remember her name.
- Dory: Boy, I bet that's frustrating.”
“My friend, Sigourney, once said: rescue, rehabilitate, release!”
“Daddy's gonna play with his fire hose. ...That didn't sound right.”
“I don't understand the sizes anymore. There's a size zero which I didn't even know that they had. It must stand for 'Ohhh my God you're thin.'”
“- Dory: Who's that?
- Marlin: Who's that? Who else would it be? It's me!
- Dory: Are... are you my conscience?
- Marlin: Yes, I'm your conscience. We haven't spoken for a while. How are you?
- Dory: Eh, can't complain.
- Marlin: Good. Now, Dory, do you see anything?
- Dory: Yes, I see... a light. Hey, conscience, am I dead?”
“- Dory: Hey, look, balloons. It is a party.
- Bruce: Mind your distance, though. Those balloons can be a bit dodgy. You wouldn't want one of them to pop.”
“- Marlin: So, we're cheating death now, that's what we're doing, and we're having fun at the same time, I can do this, just be careful...
- Dory: Yeah, careful I don't make you cry when I win!”
- From the movie: Goodbye Lover
“- Rollins: Why are you so cynical?
- Sgt. Rita Pompano: Because someone killed Bambi's mother.”