Allison Janney quotes
I know you're probably feeling a lot of emotion right now, but please refrain from using the term "thundercunt."
“- Penny Pingleton: Without that show I have nothing!
- Prudy Pingleton: Having nothing builds character!”
“I like people trying to do two things at once.”
“It's hard to be a woman in a man's world.”
“It is a very difficult job, being the servant of two masters.”
“- Gladys Leeman: [wearing her old pageant outfit] And can you believe it, they still fit!
- Loretta: She had a big ass then, she's got a big ass now.”
“Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.”
“- Loretta: You are a good person. Good things happen to good people.
- Amber Atkins: Really?
- Loretta: No. It's pure bullshit, sweetie. You're lucky as hell, so you might as well enjoy it.”
“- Loretta: She's the prettiest, ya know. Best damn tapper. The most smartest.
- Annette Atkins: Most smartest? Oh, that's great, you're real educated. Most smartest! Get a picture of that, most smartest!
- Loretta: Most smartest.”
“- Constance Miller: Do you love him?
- Nina Borowski: Yeah, whatever that means.”
“- Dwayne: I believe someone phoned about an animal problem? The solution is standing before you. Dwayne LaFontaine is here.
- Gladys: Where have you been? I am throwing a Welcome to the Neighborhood party tomorrow, and so far, Debbie's car has killed more animals than you have.
- Dwayne: Stand down, sister. I personally guarantee that there...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Maxine: Do you love me, Johnny?
- Johnny Leguard: Like a bee loves honey.”
“- Sidney Miller: Betty, we should go.
- Constance Miller: Betty was your other wife. I'm Constance.”