Plot – Jon is the owner of an obnoxious cat called Garfield. As he brings home Odie, a puppy dog, Garfield at first feels ousted and does everything to make life impossible for the newcomer. When the dog is kidnapped, the cat bends over backwards to find Odie back.
All actors – Breckin Meyer, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bill Murray, Evan Arnold, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Vanessa Christelle, Daamen J. Krall, Rufus Gifford, Randee Reicher, Ryan McKasson, Susan Moore, Eve Brent, Bill Hoag, Michael Monks, Mel Rodriguez, Juliette Goglia, Ben Kronen, Fabio Serafini, Jerry Hauck, Jerry Giles, Evan Helmuth, Annalea Rawicz, Danny Gil, Leyna Nguyen, Frank Payne, Joe Ochman, Joe Bays, Danna Hansen, Joseph Edward Taylor, John F. Schaffer, Joe Towne, Joseph Hale, Nick Cannon, Alan Cumming, David Eigenberg, Brad Garrett, Jimmy Kimmel, Debra Messing, Richard Kind, Debra Jo Rupp, Jordan Kaiser, Wyatt Smith, Alyson Stoner, Jim Davisshow all
“Garfield” Quotes 15 quotes
“- Jon: She is so beautiful.
- Garfield: Uh, Mr Pathetic. You've had a crush on her since high school. Would you please ask her out so she can reject you and we can get on with my life?”
“- Luca: You're on the wrong side of the street, fat cat. Beat it!
- Garfield: And you, Luca. You're on the wrong side of the evolutionary curve.”
“- Jon: What am I gonna do with you?
- Garfield: Love me, feed me, never leave me.”
“- Garfield: Oh baby, you smell so good.
- Arlene: You think I'm gonna fall for a line like that?
- Garfield: I can already taste you from here, my love, my desire. I worship you. I dream of you. I'm humbled, and crumbled in your presence.
- Arlene: Garfield, I didn't realise your feelings ran so deep.”
“It's always got to be smashing and crashing. Nobody poisons anymore.”
“I've found that if you wait long enough, everything comes to you.”
“This rescue thing is exhausting. When do heroes get to eat?”
“If I didn't have a box over my head, I'd be humiliated.”
“There's nothing wrong with Garfield. He's just a happy, fat, lazy cat.”
“Some part of me has always wanted to know what it would be like to have a pet that actually wants to play with you.”
“- Jon: Garfield, did you eat all four boxes of lasagna?
- Garfield: It's not my fault. They started it.”
“At first I thought he was a pain but, he's grown on me like a wart you wanna have removed until you realized it defines you in some funny way.”
“I'll make it up to Odie tomorrow. I'll teach him how to drink out of the toilet.”
“You went in there to get a date and came out with a dog. That's bad even for you.”