Diane Venora quotes
“I think life without pain is no life. I'd rather be dead than comfortable.”
“I love to struggle.”
“That was stupidity. Now I have to call an ambulance.”
“- Valentina Koslova: When Declan kills you, you think of me, ok.
- The Jackal: Ok. I'll make a note of that. If you see Declan before you die, you tell him that he can't protect his women.”
“They say Basques live by the vendetta. If they hate someone it's to the death. It's the same when they love.”
“- Rebecca Neff: I didn't know he was back. I thought he retired, disabled, mental...?
- Warren: He had a lot of family problems, he started to drink a little too much, police work... piled up on him. He's a good man, you'll like him.”
“- Justine: In a way, you're a party to this.
- Lt. Vincent Hanna: Oh yeah, I made Ralph fuck you because it makes me feel good!”
“Nobody cares about making movies about people any more. All they care about is special effects.”
“- Ellen Keith: How was I?
- Roland 'Rollie' Tyler: You were great. Nobody dies like you.”
“- Declan Mulqueen: A man like this doesn't make mistakes.
- Valentina Koslova: No? They always make one somewhere.”