Joe Spinell quotes
“I did live in California. I called it the Hollywood syndrome, make it, lose it, forget it -- I'm back home!”
“- Deke DaSilva: I don't need a vacation.
- Lt. Munafo: Yes, you do. Now, they need someone who knows the local rat holes and you're nominated. Anything goes down, you're the man.
- Deke DaSilva: You mind telling me where this came from?
- Lt. Munafo: From the Commissioner, and he got it from Washington. They're sending a specialist from...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I don't want explanations. I want results!”
“- Gazzo: How's about investing in condominiums? It's safe.
- Rocky Balboa: Condominiums?
- Gazzo: Yeah, condominiums.
- Rocky Balboa: I never use 'em.”
“- Brig. Gen. George Delevane: I told you that a project of this magnatiude never really reaches its conclusion without some temporary setbacks none of which, I might add, are unsolvable.
- Michaelson's Friend: General, our clients have nearly 100 million dollars at stake. They're not intrested in temporary setbacks. Only results.”
“- Lenny Carboni: I promise you fifty wins before Christmas.
- Burp: Your man gets in the ring forty of fifty times before Christmas he won't have enough brains left to tie his shoelaces. And then you'll have two cripples in the family.”