Universe quotes68 universe quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Always remember: the universe has a way of leading you to where you're supposed to be, at the moment you're supposed to be there.”
“- Peter: You feel so sure of that when you look out on a clear night like tonight and see all those millions of stars, that none of it matters?
- Lloyd: I think its just as beautiful as you do, and vaguely evocative of some deep truth that always just keeps slipping away, but then my professional perspective overcomes me; I just wish for a more...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Anywhere in the galaxy this is a nightmare.”
“- Jesse Pinkman: I was thinking about that thing you said about the universe. Going where the universe takes you? Right on. It's a cool philosophy.
- Jane Margolis: I was being metaphorical, it's a terrible philosophy. I've gone where the universe takes me my whole life. It's better to make those decisions for yourself.”
“This is the universe. Big, isn't it?”
“- Quentin Beck: There are multiple realities. This is Earth Dimension 616. I'm from Earth 833.
- Peter Parker: I'm sorry, you're saying there's a multiverse? 'Cause I thought that was theoretical. That changes how we understand the initial singularity. We're talking about an eternal inflation system. How does that even work with the quantum...?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Look how many there are. Millions and millions and millions of stars. Jesus Christ! I wonder how they all stay in place up there. I mean, it's pretty simple for us. To build a house, we use so many bricks, so much lime. But up there, sweet Jesus! Where do you put the foundations? They aren't just confetti, you know.”
“- Reed Richards: Exposure to a high energy cosmic storm could advance our knowledge of planetary life.
- Victor Von Doom: Same old Reed, always stretching, reaching for the stars.”
“- Young Ellie: Dad, do you think there's people on other planets?
- Ted Arroway: I don't know, Sparks. But I guess I'd say if it is just us... seems like an awful waste of space.”
“- Zordon: These are them? They are so small.
- Alpha 5: Funny, I said the same thing.
- Zordon: You mean to tell me that the fate of the universe, is placed in the hands of these children?
- Zack: The universe? That's a big place.
- Alpha 5: They're teenagers, somewhere between infancy and full maturity. It's hard to explain, really.”
“There are two types of beings in the universe, those who dance, and those who do not.”
“The black hole. No piece of cosmic garbage is too small, too insignificant, or too pathetic to escape its mighty... [Scrat and his acorn finally escape from the black hole] Ah, never mind.”
“- Elder God #2: The fate of the universe will be decided as it should be...
- Elder God #1: In Mortal Kombat!”
“There is a number hidden in every act of life, in every aspect of the universe.”
“There's a lot of space out there to get lost in.”
“I was given something wonderful, something that changed me forever... A vision of the universe that tells us, undeniably, how tiny, and insignificant and how... rare, and precious we all are! A vision that tells us that we belong to something that is greater then ourselves, that we are not... that none of us are alone!”
“- Arthur Dent: Let's go somewhere.
- Trillian: Definitely. Where'd you have in mind?
- Ford Perfect: I know this great restaurant at the end of the universe.”