Rutger Hauer quotes
“Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave.”
“Unreasonable men make life so difficult.”
“- Navarre: Each generation is called upon to follow its own quest.
- Gaston: And what is your quest?
- Navarre: I must kill a man.”
“Strong men aren't afraid to cry.”
“- Nick Parker: Where is Frank Devereaux?
- Cobb: F.O., Errol Flynn. You know what that means? Fuck off!”
- Pam: What do you do for a living?
- Heymar "Wulfgar" Reinhardt: I'm an international terrorist wanted by the police in half of the countries in Europe. And I am currently laying low for the moment.
“Light the candle at the bottom of your heart.”
“- Sallow: Can't pass an old man?
- Kidda: I didn't see him.
- Sallow: You gotta know where everybody is, all of us!
- Kidda: What if I can't?
- Sallow: They'll crush your skull!”
“- Cardinal Roark: Will that bring you satisfaction, my son? Killing a helpless, old, fart?
- Marv: Killing? No. No satisfaction. Everything up until the killing, will be a gas.”
“Killing my first man was like making love to my first woman.”
“- Nick Randall: We've been seeing each other for six months now.
- Det. Danny Quintz: Six months? Six fucking months? That's a goddamn sivler anniversary for you!”
“- Billy Devereaux: I get the window seat! You don't need it, you're blind!
- Nick Parker: Got me there, you little prick!”
- Heymar "Wulfgar" Reinhardt: I never asked you what you do for a living.
- Pam: Well... besides dancing a lot, I fly Pan-Am from coast to coast. I'm Pam, flying ace. That's actually a slight airline joke. I don't really fly the planes. I'm just a stewardess. A flying waitress as they call it. How about you?
“- Det. Dick Durkin: I saw a rat, so I shot it.
- Harley Stone: You shot my kitchen, that's what!
- Det. Dick Durkin: I missed the rat.”
“How do I tell my son that I've served murderers all my life? That this was not a glorious war for national survival, just extermination?”