Michael Keaton quotes
“I'm looking for a few good men... and women. Who aren't afraid of hard work. Aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves. I'm looking for scrappers, hustlers, guys that are willing to roll up their sleeves. They're livin' on drive, they got a little fire in their belly. I stand right here before you today, I'm gonna offer you something as precious as...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Nothing in this world can take the place of good old persistence. Talent won't. Nothing's more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius won't. Unrecognized genius is practically a cliche. Education won't. Why the world is full of educated fools. Persistence and determination alone are all powerful.”
While you two boys were content to sit back and become a couple of also-rans... I wanna take the future. I wanna win. And you don't get there by being some "aw shucks" guy sap. There's no place in business for people like that. Business is war. It's dog eat dog, rat eat rat. If my competitor were drowning, I'd walk over and put a hose right in... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Walter 'Robby' Robinson: Baron told us to get the system. We need the full scope. That's the only thing that will put an end to this.
- Mike Rezendes: Then let's take it up to Ben and let him decide.
- Walter 'Robby' Robinson: We'll take it to Ben when I say it's time.
- Mike Rezendes: It's time, Robby! It's time! They knew and they let it...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I understand that you little guys start out with your woobies and you think they're great... and they are, they are terrific. But pretty soon, a woobie isn't enough. You're out on the street trying to score an electric blanket, or maybe a quilt. And the next thing you know, you're strung out on bedspreads Ken. That's serious.”
“How'd you like a little trim on that moustache, Ron?”
“- Nic: Don't kill me! Don't kill me, man! Don't kill me! Don't kill me, man!
- Batman: I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me.
- Nic: What are you?
- Batman: I'm Batman.”
“- Chorus Girl: I'm not wearing a bra, Johnny.
- Johnny Dangerously: Yeah? Well that makes two of us.”
“- Adrian Toomes: Peter, you're young. You don't understand how the world works.
- Peter Parker: Yeah, but I understand that selling weapons to criminals is wrong!”
“- V. A. Vandevere: Max, I know your type. Charlatan, con man, opportunist.
- Max Medici: New York is that way, in case you need directions.
- V. A. Vandevere: And I know it comes from a deep desire to build something authentic and true.
- Max Medici: I know your game.
- V. A. Vandevere: It’s not a game. Some men cheat the rules, others change them.” (continue)(continue reading)
“- V. A. Vandevere: Max, you possess something that’s very rare in life. And the tragedy of it is, is you don’t even know that you have it. Do you know what it is that you have, Max?
- Max Medici: No.
- V. A. Vandevere: It’s mystique.”
“- V. A. Vandevere: Uh, Max, if you don’t mind my asking, where did you come upon the animal?
- Max Medici: He hails from the far east.
- V. A. Vandevere: How far?
- Max Medici: Far.
- Neils Skellig: He doesn’t look like magic to me.
- Holt Farrier: Well, what the heck can you tell by appearances, right?”
“Come with me. Together, we can soar on that elephant's wings.”
“- V. A. Vandevere: He stole my elephant! Medici, we had a deal!
- Max Medici: I'm no expert, but I think you have bigger problems!”
“- Gianelli: I'll shoot the girl.
- Billy Caufield: Go ahead. I got lot's of girlfriends.”
“McDonald's... is... family. Isn't that great? You know what I see when I see that? Family. We're one big family. Aren't we? We have mouths to feed. That's a family.”
“- Riggan: This is my career, this is my chance to do some work that actually means something.
- Sam: Means something to who? You had a career before the third comic book movie, before people began to forget who was inside the bird costume. You're doing a play based on a book that was written 60 years ago, for a thousand rich old white people...” (continue)(continue reading)