“- Sam Brenner: Are you OK?
- Violet Van Patten: I'm sitting in my closet and drinking chardonnay from a sippy cup. Do I look ok?
- Sam Brenner: I'm gonna say no.”
“- Rachel Holloman: I don't need driving lessons from you, asshole!
- Jerry Shaw: What, you drive like this and I'm the asshole?”
“- Bryant: Someone takes a dump in my department, I know about it!
- Vincent: They're shitting all over it!”
“- Sam Brenner: For the record, I'm an amazing kisser. All us nerds are, cause we appreciate it more.
- Violet: You didn't even brush your teeth this morning!
- Sam Brenner: I ate a Tic Tac!”
“Don't tell anybody I killed a Smurf.”
“- Harry Lockhart: I feel badly. Let me... What are you drinking?
- Harmony Faith Lane: Bad.
- Harry Lockhart: Bad? Sorry... feel...?
- Harmony Faith Lane: You feel bad.
- Harry Lockhart: Bad?
- Harmony Faith Lane: Badly is an adverb. So to say you feel badly would be saying that the mechanism which allows you to feel is broken.”
“- Sam Brenner: Oh, God no!
- Violet: Oh, God no what?
- Ludlow Lamonsoff: He ate the power pellet. That means Pac-Man has only ten seconds before he eats us!”
“If you look at 'Breaking Bad,' nothing lacks.”
“I really want to do good work. I really do. My priority isn't stardom.”
“It's really challenging to play comedy.”
“- Colter Stevens: Christina, what would you do if you knew you had less than one minute to live?
- Christina Warren: I'd make those seconds count.”
“- Ethan Hunt: I'm part of an agency... called the IMF.
- Julia: What's that stand for?
- Ethan Hunt: Impossible Mission Force.”