Vince Vaughn quotes
“- Billy McMahon: Where's all this hostility coming from?
- Stuart: Where do you think it's coming from, you big tree. Two fifths of our team is made up of two old guys who don't know shit”
“A boy's best friend is his mother.”
“- Sgt Howell: Have you ever roped a goat, Hollywood?
- Hollywood Zane: No, Sarge.
- Sgt Howell: Have you ever looked into a goat's eyes?
- Hollywood Zane: No, Sarge.
- Sgt Howell: Good. That would be unnatural.”
“To be a WWE Superstar, you have to have two things. Number one: you gotta have the skills, and number two: you have to have the spark. Now, skills, that's obvious, right? You gotta be able to wrestle. The spark, well... that's the magic dust. It's what the audience falls in love with. It's why they buy your poster. It's why they come back every...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Andre: You box?
- Bradley Thomas: No.
- Andre: Them muscles just for show?
- Bradley Thomas: Helps me lift stuff.”
“- Gil: In the fridge. Jill got you your faggoty mineral water.
- Bradley Thomas: I didn't know H2O's got a sexual orientation.”
“- Lauren Thomas: You're gonna be a drug dealer?
- Bradley Thomas: No. I'm gonna drive packages for a friend.”
“I'd rather knit baby booties with pink yarn than hit people for no reason.”
“That's right, I'm loco. Now get the fuck out of my crazy way.”
“- Bradley Thomas: That necessary?
- Andre: Pretend like you're talking to God.
- Bradley Thomas: He doesn't smell like nachos.”
“Don't call me a foreigner. Last time I checked, the colors of the flag weren't red, white and burrito.”
“Stop hatin', start participatin'. Come on, twinkle twinkle, baby, twinkle twinkle.”
“- Nick and Billy's Boss: You two were great salesmen. The best! But at the end of the day, you're grinders. Foot soldiers. We all know you'll never be generals. And I'm gonna say something harsh right now.
- Billy McMahon: Now you're gonna say something harsh?
- Nick and Billy's Boss: Strap it in, boys, 'cause it ain't pretty out there. And you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you don't get out of my way in three seconds, you're going to make me the happiest guy at the North Pole.”
“- Billy McMahon: Me and you are the same height.
- Matress Salesman: We're not the same height. We're not the same height. I'm handsome tall - you're the type of tall where, you walk through the airport, people stop what they're eating and look at you. You're like a freak.”
“- Peter La Fleur: White, you're a lot dumber than I thought.
- White Goodman: Oh, I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought that I was once.”
“There's a real big gap between getting your ass kicked and having a dancing, singing sprite fool you with trickery and then strike your throat before you even know you're in a fight. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that, because all you do is make moves from up in your ivory tower.”
“You got a pose called yoga guy gets his ass kicked? Cause that's my favorite one.”
“- Eddie: This broad is not your wife, she's the enemy.
- John Smith: She tried to kill me.
- Eddie: They all try to kill you. Slowly, painfully, cripplingly, and then wham. They hurt you. How you going to handle it?”