Natalie Wood quotes
“I don't think being a movie star is a good enough reason for existing.”
“The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he's a baby.”
“- Judy: I love somebody. All the time I've been... I've been looking for someone to love me. And now I love somebody. And it's so easy. Why is it easy now?
- Jim Stark: I don't know; it is for me, too.
- Judy: I love you, Jim. I really mean it.
- Jim Stark: Well, I'm glad.”
“A girl wants a man who is gentle and sweet who doesn’t run away.”
“- Jim Stark: Nobody talks to children.
- Judy: No, they just tell them.”
“- Kris Kringle: You know what the imagination is?
- Susan Walker: Oh, sure. That's when you see things, but they're not really there.
- Kris Kringle: Well, that can be caused by other things, too.”
“My mother used to tell me 'No matter what they ask you, always say yes. You can learn later'.”
“Almost every girl falls in love with the wrong man, I suppose it's part of growing up.”
“- Maria: Loving is enough.
- Tony: Not here. They won't let us be.
- Maria: Then we'll run away.”
“One day you will come to Moscow and you will see a clean subway.”
“- Michael Brace: I made that for you. It's a gift.
- Karen Brace: What is it?
- Michael Brace: It's me.”