Dennis Hopper quotes
“Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.”
“- Feck: I killed a girl, it was no accident. Put a gun to the back of her head and blew her brains right out the front. I was in love.
- Samson: I strangled mine.
- Feck: Did you love her?
- Samson: She was okay.”
“- Huey Walker: You know, Buckner, if it hadn't've been for you, I'd be in a warm cell right now.
- John Buckner: Yeah, being beaten by a nice, warm, rubber hose.”
“It takes more than going down to your local video store and renting Easy Rider to become a rebel.”
- Harry: Fuck you!
- Howard Payne: Oh! In two hundred years we've gone from "I regret but I have one life to give for my country" to "fuck you"?
“The reality of things going on around me is more interesting than the fantasies of the world I work in.”
“I've been a Republican since Reagan.”
“Two weeks is too long to not know what my next job will be.”
“- Iggy: Between us, Spike doesn't have a thought in his brain, sir!
- Spike: Ha, ha, ha! He's a liar, sir. Between us, Iggy doesn't have a brain in his head!
- King Koopa: I agree.”
“My leg was right out in the middle of the street. I remember lying in the gutter and bleeding and shit, staring at my leg, right next to a beer can. And I remember thinking, that's my leg... I wonder if there's any beer in that can.”
“- Clifford Worley: Sicilians were spawned by niggers.
- Coccotti: Come again?
- Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, Sicilians have black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, if you don't believe me you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, you see, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.”
“Dryland is not just our destination, it is our destiny!”
“Don't just stand there, kill something!”
“Dry land is not just our destination, it is our destiny!”
“- Iggy: That hardly seems logical, does it? Perhaps we should stay here and formulate our own strategy. Tete-tete, inner circle, that sort of thing.
- King Koopa: Here's what's logical to me: If you do not return with the plumbers and the rock... I shall personally... kill you.
- Iggy: ...We're going.”
“- Father: Every now and then, a person comes along, has a different view of the world than does the usual person. It doesn't make them crazy. I mean... an acute perception, man... that doesn't, that doesn't make you crazy.
- Rusty James: Could you talk normal?
- Father: However sometimes... it can drive you crazy, acute perception.”
“If you guys ever thought about brightening this place up, like, you know, a few plants, some flowers, you'd attract a better class of criminal. And man, if I can say one other thing, the room service sucks, and so do some of the customers.”
“- FH: You're still alive?
- Bill: Are you kidding?
- FH: No.
- Bill: Well, that is too bad, because it makes you sound awful stupid asking if I'm alive, 'cause obviously I am.
- FH: Well, maybe I mean alive in a deeper sense. You could be talking, but still not be alive in a deeper sense.
- Bill: Well, there's no deeper shit than the kind we're...” (continue)(continue reading)