- General Swanwick: They are turning Earth into Krypton.
- Captain Carrie Farris: But what happens to us?
- Dr. Emil Hamilton: Based on these readings, there won't be an "us".
“- General Swanwick: What have they hit us with?
- Dr. Emil Hamilton: Looks like some kind of gravity weapon. It's working in tandem with their ship. Somehow they're increasing the Earth's mass clouding the atmosphere with particulates. Oh, my God. They're terraforming.
- Captain Carrie Farris: What's that?
- Dr. Emil Hamilton: Planetary...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Every role is challenging in its own way, but the most challenging roles are the ones that are badly written.”
“I wanna be in action movies, I wanna be the tough guy... I wanna scare people.”
“Things happen to us and reaction is sometimes tough to measure.”
“This is like looking for a needle in a haystack full of needles.”
“Violence and technology... not good bedfellows!”