- Movie quotes
- Cannibal! The Musical
“Cannibal! The Musical” quotes
Title Cannibal! The Musical
Original title Alferd Packer: The Musical
All actors – Dian Bachar, Stephen Blackpool, Stan Brakhage, Dan Brother, Duster, Brad Gordon, Ian Hardin, Dave Hardin, Edward Henwood, Jon Hegel, Andrew Kemler, Steve Jackson
“- Frenchy Cabazon: I'm badder than the baddest sailor!
- O.D. Loutzenheiser, Preston Nutter: Sailor!
- Frenchy Cabazon: I make love to women to 10 feet tall.”
“Sometimes, the world is black. And tears run from your eyes. Maybe we'll all get really sick. And maybe we'll all die... So, let's build a snowman. We can make him our best friend. We can name him Tom or we can name him George! We can make him tall, or we can make him not so tall. Snowman!”
“She didn't just take off. We're friends, and friends don't just take off.”
“Come on, we can just walk around it. It can't be that big.”
“- Frank Miller: What part do we eat?
- James Humphrey: Well, you're the butcher.
- Frank Miller: Yeah, but...
- James Humphrey: So, butch!”
“- George Noon: He's dead!
- James Humphrey: Well no kidding he's dead. His brains are lying in the snow.”
“- Israel Swan: If you don't find a nice girl in Colorado, just remember, there's plenty of mountain sheep.
- George Noon: How big of mountain sheep?”
“- George Noon: I may look tough and mean-spirited but I'm really a sensitive artist.
- Tomomi: That's very interesting.
- George Noon: I paint, and I sculpt with my hands.
- Tomomi: That's very interesting too.
- George Noon: You have no idea what I'm saying, do you?
- Tomomi: That's very interesting.”
“The Lord works in mysterious ways.”
“I know there's more to life then women. I just can't figure out what else there is. I don't need it every night, every morning would be just fine. A little sex, that's all I'm asking for.”
“- James Humphrey: I never thought I'd be sleeping next to a naked man on this trip.
- George Noon: Just do what I'm doing. Just pretend like you're laying next to a nice soft woman.”
“- James Humphrey: You're cutting into his butt!
- Frank Miller: Well what sort of meat do you want?
- James Humphrey: Well not butt!”
“- Shannon Bell: You are gonna have to find a more constructive way to express your anger.
- Frank Miller: Okay. Well, fuck you! How is that for constructive?”
“Your eyes, your smile, made my little life worthwhile. The sky was a lot more blue when I was on top of you.”
“Trials and tribulations, that's what life's all about! Now are we gonna let this one little thing keep us from fulfilling our dreams?”
“- Polly Pry: How are you doing?
- Alferd Packer: How am I doing? Have you ever been sitting around waiting to die?”
Probably the most important thing is that when things get really bad and the world looks its darkest, you just have to throw up your hands and say "Well, alright!" cause it's probably gonna get a whole hell of a lot worse.
“- Indian Chief: You don't believe we are Indians?
- Shannon Bell: No, all...
- Indian Chief: We have teepees!”