“40 Days and 40 Nights” quotes(2002)
Plot – The last romantic relationship has left deep wounds in Matt's heart, so he decides to make a solemn vow: no sex, no kisses or caresses for over forty days. At first, he keeps the situation under control, until he meets Erica, the woman of his dreams. Now the guy tries to keep his vow hoping Erica is patient, while his friends bet he won't be able to finish what he has started.
All actors – Josh Hartnett, Shannyn Sossamon, Paulo Costanzo, Adam Trese, Emmanuelle Vaugier, Lorin Heath, Aaron Trainor, Glenn Fitzgerald, Monet Mazur, Christine Chatelain, Keegan Connor Tracy, Michael C. Maronna, Vinessa Shaw, Stefanie von Pfetten, Stanley Anderson, Griffin Dunne, Jarrad Paul, Terry Chen, Kai Lennox, Chris Gauthier, Barry Newman, Mary Gross, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Alan Draven, Dylan Neal, Michelle Harrison, Rueben Grundy, Jason Low, Tracy Kyser, Nicole Wilder, Natassia Malthe, Susan Bain, Chiara Zanni, , Theresa Alexandria, Gina DeVettori, Annie Lore, Angie Ruiz, Amanda Wellesshow all
“40 Days and 40 Nights” Quotes 15 quotes
“- Matt: You gotta help me. You gotta light a candle for me or something.
- John: I'm not lighting a candle so you can feel better about getting laid!”
Do you know how many hours I spent looking for my "Temple of Poon" tape. One. That is a long time to be looking for porn.
“- Susie: What the fuck was that? Did you cum? You faked it.
- Matt: No, no, no. Guys don't fake it. I don't even think that we can.”
“Surprise inspection. It's a special light that allows me to see if any fluids have been liberated.”
“They're like animals. Their entire lives revolve around their penises.”
“No man can do it. It goes against nature. The male was biologically designed to spread his seed. You're gonna piss off the seeds, man! It goes against science! You wanna be the guy who goes against science?”
- Erica Sutton: If I told you, "Don't think about the color red", what would you think about?
- Matt: Sex.
“- Ryan: So you're not into her?
- Matt: I'm totally into her.
- Ryan: So how can you not want to fuck her?”
“- Matt: Isn't part of the priestly thing giving relationship advice?
- John: Relationship advice, yes - sex advice, no. Part of the priestly thing is not to have sex, remember?
- Matt: It's funny. I didn't say a thing about sex. I guess thinking about sex is part of the priestly thing, at least for some.”
“You got to tell her. Seriously. You can pass off two dates without a kiss as old fashioned, you go three and you're a homo.”
“If you want to get laid you take a chick to a fancy restaurant, but if you really like her you take her to your secret place.”