Piper Perabo quotes
“When she's old, I'm going to carry her around on my back.”
“- Mae: Mom, why do you always wear the high tops?
- Daphne Wilder: I just got these, what's wrong with these?
- Maggie: There just kinda depressing.”
“- Lil: That's Rachel, you can learn a lot from her.
- Violet Sanford: She just cut some guy's ponytail off.
- Lil: Yeah, the court ordered her to take anger-management classes after she pummeled a customer for grabbin' her ass. He pressed charges, I gave her a raise.”
“- Luce: You can put an end to this! Tell me to go. Tell me that's what you want, and I will walk away and you will never see me again.
- Rachel: Is that what you want?
- Luce: I want you.”
“You're not a helicopter, mom. Quit hovering.”
“- Violet Sanford: Why won't you give up on this?
- Kevin O'Donnell: Because I've been giving up on people my entire life and it's a nasty little habit, so you're going to sing at the club or...
- Violet Sanford: Or you'll what?
- Kevin O'Donnell: I'll never kiss you again.”
“Everyone promises you happily ever after but life turns into a different kind of fairy tale.”
“- Bullwinkle: What kind of music is this?
- Karen Sympathy: Hip-hop.
- Bullwinkle: Ok, but I still want to know what kind of music this is.”
“Well, love is confusing at all ages, but especially when you're 17.”
“There's no changing your mind about whom you love. That's part of the tough thing about being in love.”
Tomorrow the pair celebrate their 42nd wedding anniversary. When asked how they could possibly have known that it would all work out. Professor Harrison replied in true scientific fashion: "We don't know, you can never be sure. But you take the plunge anyway. Sure is for people who don't love enough".
“- Karen Sympathy: Bullwinkle, can you rappel?
- Bullwinkle: Sure. I've been repelling viewers for years.”
“So do you see? You have to see. I can't do this. So whatever it is, or was, it's got to stop, and it's got to stop now, do you understand? It's over.”
“You've all got your heads up your assholes because love is. It just is and nothing you can say can make it go away because it is the point of why we are here, it is the highest point and once you are up there, looking down on everyone else, you're there forever. Because if you move, right, you fall.”
“I'm not lost. Somebody just moved my street.”
“You're not happy to see me! You can't! I don't want you to be happy to see me!”
“You make me feel something I absolutely cannot feel.”
“- Violet Sanford: Cammie, I think I just fell in love with you.
- Cammie: Oh Violet, I'm not a lesbian. I played in the minors but never went pro.
- Violet Sanford: That's not what I meant.”
“- Nora Baker: Oh honey, they're just welcoming you into the family.
- Hank: They set me on fire.
- Nora Baker: Just your pants.”