Shannyn Sossamon quotes
“- William Thatcher: My pride is the only thing that they can't take from me.
- Jocelyn: They can take it away from you; they can, and they will. Oh, they will. But love they cannot take.”
“- Beth Raymond: Hey. How was it?
- Leann Cole: It was a funeral. It sucked.”
“- Lara: You really think I'm skinny? Bulimic skinny or anorexic skinny?
- Lauren Hynde: What's the difference?
- Lara: Bulimic skinny passes for healthy, except your teeth rot. But my teeth aren't rotting, so...”
“- Courtney Collins: How were they killed?
- Ex-Deputy So & So: ...You don't want to know.”
“- Leann Cole: I keep seeing things, weird people looking at me, it's like, everytime I turn around... it's the weirdest weirdest thing.
- Beth Raymond: Leanne?”
“You know when there's someone new on the rise and there's too much hype? I didn't want that to be me.”
“I'm trying not to be cynical - I don't want to be one of those people who has a cool opportunity and blows it.”
“- Sean Bateman: I want to know you.
- Lauren Hynde: What does that mean know me? Nobody ever knows anybody else, ever! You will never know me.”
“- Brian Sousa: You know, I can hear you analyzing me in your head. You might as well do it out loud.
- Beth Raymond: Ok, I think that you're still messed up over Leann. You think that if you flirt with Taylor maybe Leann'll get jealous and come back to you.
- Brian Sousa: Go back to analyzing me in your head. I think I like that better.”
“If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever.”
“- Lara: It's amazing how much weight you lose when you go off The Pill.
- Lauren Hynde: Which is nothing compared to the fifty pounds you gain when you get knocked up.”
“- Jocelyn: Your name makes no matter to me, so long as I may call you my own.
- William Thatcher: Oh, but I am your own, Jocelyn.”
- Erica Sutton: If I told you, "Don't think about the color red", what would you think about?
- Matt: Sex.
“- Jocelyn: I demand poetry, and when I want it, and I want it now.
- William Thatcher: Your breasts... they're beneath your throat.”