Mandy Moore quotes
“- Dick Best: I don’t know how to lead these men.
- Ann Best: They’ll follow you anywhere.”
“- Macon Forrester: You're afraid to go out with me because you might actually like me?
- Halley Martin: No... but that's a good theory I guess if you want to protect your fragile male ego because you can't handle rejection.”
“- Jamie Sullivan: You know what I figured out today?
- Landon Carter: What?
- Jamie Sullivan: Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick. To help me through all this. You're my angel.”
“Some people fall in love. I had to crash into it.”
“You have to learn to walk. You have to learn to talk. You have to wear that totally ridiculous hat your grandma bought you. And when you get a little older, even though you get to choose your hats, you don't get to choose what they put in those meatballs in the cafeteria, or when to fall in love. Sometimes things happens and you just have to deal.”
“- Jamie Sullivan: So, would it kill you to try?
- Landon Carter: Yup, and I'm too young to die.”
“- Dean: If there is a higher power, why is it He can't get you a new sweater?
- Jamie Sullivan: He's too busy looking for your brain.”
“- Milly: You and my mom have been totally scheming. And and and and now I know exactly why she pushed me on you because she was voting for you. She found you.
- Jason: Yeah but that doesn't take anything away from us. What matters is that we did meet, and how good this is between us. And the truth of that...”
“- Landon Carter: Jamie... I love you. [long pause] Now would be the time to say something.
- Jamie Sullivan: I told you not to fall in love with me.”
“You know... I used to weigh like 200 pounds. But then I told myself if I didn't lose at least 90 pounds before I turned 14, I'd kill myself.”
“- Milly: Where is the truth, because you've been living a lie and I've been lying to you Jason.
- Jason: Yeah but that doesn't change anything.”
“- Jamie Sullivan: Are you trying to seduce me?
- Landon Carter: Why? Are you seducible?”