“Addicted to Love” quotes(1997)
Plot – In a quiet American town, Sam is an astronomer and he's in love with Linda since childhood. When she suddenly leaves him to go to New York with another man, Sam believes to go crazy and decides to follow the girl to NY. He finds her new address and rents an old empty house just right across Linda's flat to observe all the couple's moves. One night Maggie, a strong and aggressive photographer, enters his unsafe apartment too. After the first moments of surprise, Maggie reveals to be there to take revenge on her boyfriend Anton, who left her to move in with Linda.
All actors – Meg Ryan, Matthew Broderick, Kelly Preston, Tchéky Karyo, Maureen Stapleton, Nesbitt Blaisdell, Remak Ramsay, Lee Wilkof, Dominick Dunne, Susan Forristal, Larry Pine, Debbon Ayer, Maurizio Benazzo, Paolo Calamari, Helmar Augustus Cooper, Tom Forrest, Shoshanna Gleich, Jacqueline Heinze, Mike Hodge, Daniel Dae Kim, Bill Kux, Steve McAuliff, Conrad McLaren, Bill Timoney, , David Boston, Bob Bowersox, Jordan Elizabeth, Annie Rinskyshow all
“Addicted to Love” Quotes 19 quotes
“I don't want him back, I just want him vaporized, extinguished! When I'm done with him, he'll be just a twitching little stain on the floor.”
“- Maggie: Eat another one of these pecans!
- Sam: I like! Oh, this is very good.
- Maggie: Look how I'm licking my fingers. You like that?
- Sam: I like everything, I am French.”
“I can't imagine another man touching her hair, her hips, her panties. Oh God, her panties!”
“I'm not saying I want him dead. But, should that occur... people die every day, why should he be any different? I'm just thinking on my feet, though. I don't have to decide the death part right now, I can just wait and see how I feel once his dignity's a thing of the past.”
“- Sam: He said something about having sex with my skull.
- Maggie: Ah, he says that to everyone, don't worry about it.”
“- Maggie: You know Sam, French men are very small.
- Sam: Yeah?
- Maggie: But not this guy. It's like Godzilla's tail! He could take down Tokyo with that thing!”
“- Sam: Oh my God! Oh my God he's killing her!
- Maggie: Yeah, he's killin' her all right, and she's loving every minute of it!”
“- Sam: She's not like that! She likes to make love quiet and slow and gentle...
- Maggie: Are you kidding? That girl of yours is a carnival ride!”
“Maggie was my angel. She brought me here. I was nothing before I met her, just a waiter in a little cafe in Paris. And yeah, I used her. I used her terribly. But I told myself it didn't matter, because I was sure that I would grow to love her. I thought, if I could just love her, it would be all right.”
“- Sam: What is your plan? What do you want to do?
- Maggie: I just want his dignity, that's all. I want him hopeless, loveless, finished off! I just wish him ill, very very ill.”
- Sam: The little boy told Lassie that she had to go away, far away.
- Maggie: For her own good.
- Sam: Yes, but you see, Lassie couldn't leave. Lassie just couldn't leave the boy.
- Maggie: What did he do?
- Sam: He told her he never liked her. He said, "I hate you, Lassie. I hate you. You're a bad dog".
“When I was a kid, my father had this dog that started to get all weak and sickly. He takes it to the vet, he examines it and says a maggot must have laid eggs in the dog's butt. The baby maggots have crawled up, now they've started to grow, and eventually they're gonna eat the dog alive from the inside. He says it should be put to sleep, because...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The only way that girl is coming back to you is if a blast of semen catapults her across the street and through the window.”