Tchéky Karyo quotes
“There is a time for diplomacy and a time for action. Diplomacy is dead.”
“- Jacques Chevalier: All the people I deal with are scum. I'm a little scummy myself. You are not scum. That worries me.
- Grace Trevethyn: I take exception to that. I come from a long line of scum. My dear late husband was one of the scummiest men to walk the face of this Earth.
- Jacques Chevalier: My apologies.”
“- Dimitri Mishkin: Good morning, Mr. Bond. Sit. I'm Defense Minister Dimitri Mishkin. So, by what means shall we execute you, Commander Bond?
- James Bond: What, no small-talk? No chit-chat? That's the trouble with the world today. No one takes the time to do a really sinister interrogation anymore. It's a lost art.”
“- Liu Jian: Wait! You're making a big mistake.
- Insp. Richard: Am I?
- Liu Jian: In the second it takes you to kill her, I will have all the time I need to kill you...”
“I love improvisation. It's quite exciting.”
“Life is tragic comedy, in a way. There is humor.”
“In theater, there's a lot of work to do to build the characters.”
“I can't imagine another man touching her hair, her hips, her panties. Oh God, her panties!”
“- Capt. Sam Cahill: Is it my ears, or has your singing actually gotten worse?
- Goddard: Must be your ears, it was already as bad as it could be!”
“- Fouchet: I like it when a woman takes pride in her appearance. Don't you?
- Casper: Yeah, I hate it when a bitch lets herself slide.”
“- Josh: I'm married to my work.
- Serge: So am I. Which makes my wife my mistress. That's why I'm still in love with her.”
“I have seen paradise. There is a future beyond the Earth.”
“Maggie was my angel. She brought me here. I was nothing before I met her, just a waiter in a little cafe in Paris. And yeah, I used her. I used her terribly. But I told myself it didn't matter, because I was sure that I would grow to love her. I thought, if I could just love her, it would be all right.”
“Sometimes the best are also the worst. It's really sad.”
“- Liu Jian: I don't like to get bored.
- Insp. Richard: Me neither, but you turn out to be very boring.”
“If I die I will die well dressed.”