“You know how a woman gets a man excited? She shows up. That's it. We're guys, we're easy. Of course for that you can't charge six bucks an issue, now can you?”
“Six Days Seven Nights” quotes(1998)
Plot – Quinn Harris lives peacefully in a tropical archipelago, where he works as a delivery pilot with his old airplane. One day Robin Monroe, a fussy editor from New York, arrives on the island with her boyfriend. When Robin gets called for a meeting in Tahiti, she has to go there with Quinn’s airplane. However, the trip turns into an unexpected adventure: a storm forces them to land on an unknown island, where they spend several days and nights waiting for a boat. Eventually, Quinn and Robin manage to go back, but everything has changed. Frank has a relationship with Quinn’s girlfriend Angelica. After an initial attempt to sort the problem out, Robin realizes she is in love with Quinn.
All actors – Harrison Ford, Anne Heche, David Schwimmer, Jacqueline Obradors, Temuera Morrison, Allison Janney, Douglas Weston, Cliff Curtis, Danny Trejo, Ben Bode, Derek Basco, Amy Sedaris, Long Nguyen, Jake Feagai, John Koyama, Jen Sung, Michael Chapman, E. Kalani Flores, Ping Wu, Greg Gorman, Hoyt Richards, Odile Corso, Cynthia Langbridge, Jody Kono, Michael Lushing, Pua Kaholokula, Roy Dinson Jr., Don Nahaku, Priscilla Taylor, Reri Tava Jobe, Natalie Goss, Christian Martson, James Edward Sclafani, Jason S. Nichols, Taj Mahal, Fred Lunt, Carlos Andrade, Kester Smith, Pat Cockett, Wayne Jacintho, Michael Barretto, Rudy Costa, Pancho Graham, Mervyn Lilo, Gordon Lilo, Afa Thompson, Javan Kaiama, Nicole Maldonado, Iele, Aldo Paro, Eric Laufiso, Wayne Aqino, Vise Vitale, Lloyd Chandler, Elliot M. Kaplan, Stephen Conteh, John Kirsch, Jewel McDonald, Theresa San-Nicholas, Steve Staffordshow all
“Six Days Seven Nights” Quotes 11 quotes
- Robin Monroe: What are you looking at?
- Quinn Harris: Nothing.
- Robin Monroe: Something.
- Quinn Harris: Nothing.
- Robin Monroe: Oh, don't give me that, you were ogling.
- Quinn Harris: Ogling? Let me ask you something. When you go into a department store to buy something like that what do you say to the clerk “give me that outfit so no one... (continue) (continue reading)
“- Quinn Harris: I'm the best god damned pilot you'll ever get.
- Robin Monroe: Hah! I've flown with you twice, you've crashed half the time!”
“- Quinn Harris: How do you want it?
- Robin Monroe: Excuse me?
- Quinn Harris: Do you want it sugar-coated, or right between the eyes?
- Robin Monroe: You Pick.
- Quinn Harris: We got no landing gear, so we can't take off. Lightning fried the radio, so we can't call for help. AirSea with try a rescue mission but without a beacon to hone in on...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Quinn Harris: If it makes you feel any better you're not my type.
- Robin Monroe: Oh good, why?
- Quinn Harris: Why?
- Robin Monroe: Yeah, you know, I'm making conversation. Why?
- Quinn Harris: You talk too much. You're opinionated. You're stubborn, sarcastic, and stuck up! Your ass is too narrow and your tits are too small.
- Robin Monroe:...” (continue) (continue reading)
“It's like after a funeral, everybody has sex.”
“- Quinn Harris: What the...? What the hell did you do? You wasted our only god damned flare to shoot a god damned palm tree?
- Robin Monroe: I wouldn't have shot the god damned tree if you hadn't rolled into me. I was trying to signal the god damned plane.
- Quinn Harris: What god damned plane?
- Robin Monroe: That god damned plane.
- Quinn...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Robin Monroe: Aren't you one of those guys?
- Quinn Harris: What guys?
- Robin Monroe: Those guys, you know, those guys with skills.
- Quinn Harris: Skills?
- Robin Monroe: Yeah. You send them into the wilderness with a pocket knife and a Q-tip and they build you a shopping mall.”