Plot – In the Arizona desert a meteorite suddenly crashes and inside it there are some unknown life forms. Ira Kane, a former government official and biologist, and Harry Block, a geologist, proceed to analyze some samples in laboratory and discover a form of evoluted micro organisms that could put in danger the entire human race. Some government scientists decide to handle their discovers, while the organisms grow in size and dimension. Ira and Harry will defeat them using a simple dandruff shampoo.
All actors – David Duchovny, Julianne Moore, Orlando Jones, Seann William Scott, Ted Levine, Ethan Suplee, Michael Bower, Pat Kilbane, Ty Burrell, Dan Aykroyd, Katharine Towne, Gregory Itzin, Ashley Clark, Michelle Wolff, Sarah Silverman, Richard Moll, Michael McGrady, Steven Gilborn, Wayne Duvall, Michael Chapman, Kyle Gass, Lucas Dudley, Steven Pierce, Wendy Braun, Jennifer Savidge, Jerry Trainor, Stephanie Hodge, Kristen Meadows, Winifred Freedman, Miriam Flynn, Mary Pat Gleason, Tony Mirzoian, Morgan Nagler, Andrew Bowen, Steve Kehela, Lee Garlington, Josh Ackerman, Kenn Michael, John Cho, Tressa Pope, Adrienne Smith, Chris Wylde, Marty Belafsky, Lee Weaver, Tom Davis, Gary Kent, Timothy R. Layton, Angelo Vacco, Tom Woodruff Jr., Jim Brockhohn, Erin Carufel, Diondre Cheatam, Johnny Drocco, Nasi Glekas, Paul G. Gray, Earl Maddox, Leslie McCasky, John P. Napoleonshow all
“Evolution” Quotes 12 quotes
“- Harry: You going to finish that bacon?
- Wayne: Yeah, I am. I ordered it, didn't I?”
“- Harry: I'm no biologist, but how many cells do single-celled organisms have?
- Ira: Harry, if we're going to be big important scientists you have to start to act the part.”
“- Ira: If I was a giant nasty alien bird in a department store, where would I be?
- Harry: Lingerie.
- Ira: Not you, the bird.”
“- Ira: Hey, cool. Snag one.
- Harry: Snag one?
- Ira: Yeah, snag one and put it in the bucket.
- Harry: I've seen this movie, the black dude dies first. You snag it.”
“- Harry: Whoa, Doc! Don't take the leg! Ira, don't let them take my leg.
- Ira: Isn't there anything else you can do? He thinks he's an athlete.
- Nurse Tate: Doctor, look!
- Dr. Paulson: It's headed for his testicles.
- Harry: Take it! Take it! Take the leg!”
“- Nurse Tate: I'll get the lubricant...
- Dr. Paulson: There's no time for lubricant!
- Harry: There's always time for lubricant!”
“- Harry: It's flying away! Is that a bad thing?
- Ira: Only if you're a human being.”