“Young Frankenstein” quotes(1974)
Plot – The young Baron of Frankenstein, heir to a Central European family, is passionate about scientific research. One day he discovers a magnetic fluid capable of reanimate a dead man by trasplanting a new brain in him. He steals a giant corpse and an abnormal brain and creates a "monster". Obviously, the new creature is tarrying and kills whatever is in its way, but it is also sensitive because of an inclination for compassion and, above all, love. Many adventures will lead the monster to become the husband of Elizabeth, the ex-girlfriend of the scientist; moreover, the young Von Frankenstein will marry the assistant Inga.
All actors – Gene Wilder, Peter Boyle, Marty Feldman, Cloris Leachman, Teri Garr, Kenneth Mars, Richard Haydn, Liam Dunn, Danny Goldman, Oscar Beregi Jr., Arthur Malet, Anne Beesley, Monte Landis, Rusty Blitz, John Madison, John Dennis, Rick Norman, Rolfe Sedan, Terence Pushman, Randolph Dobbs, Norbert Schiller, Pat O'Hara, Michael Fox, Lidia Kristen, Madeline Kahn, Richard A. Roth, Gene Hackman, Ian Abercrombie, Leon Askin, Mel Brooks, John Carradine, Lou Cutell, Berry Kroeger, Jeff Maxwell, Clement von Franckensteinshow all
“Young Frankenstein” Quotes 12 quotes
“You have to remember that a worm... with very few exceptions... is not a human being.”
“Oh. Where you going?... Oh, you men are all alike. Seven or eight quick ones and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag. You better keep your mouth shout. Oh... I think I love him.”
“- Igor: There, wolf. There, castle.
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Why are you talking that way?
- Igor: I thought you wanted to.
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: No, I don't want to.
- Igor: [shrugs] Suit yourself. I'm easy.”
“- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [pointing to Igor's hump] Good man. Didn't you, didn't you use to have that on the other side?
- Igor: What?
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Your, uh, oh nevermind.”
“- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: For the experiment to be a success, all of the body parts must be enlarged.
- Inga: His veins, his feet, his hands, his organs vould all have to be increased in size.
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Precisely.
- Inga: [her eyes get wide] He vould have an enormous schwanzschtücker.
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Inga: You haven't even touched your food.
[Dr. Frederick Frankenstein explodes and slaps on his food]
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: There. Now I've touched it. Happy?”
“- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Well this explains the music.
- Igor: It's still warm.”
“- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: What a filthy job.
- Igor: Could be worse.
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: How?
- Igor: Could be raining.
[it starts to pour]”
“My grandfather used to work for your grandfather. Of course the rates have gone up.”