“The Muppet Movie” quotes(1979)
Plot – Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear venture on a journey towards Hollywood to become famous stars. They travel on a bicycle, but along the journey they meet someone who wants to join them, so the two friends are forced to change their vehicle. In addition, Doc Hopper wants to hire Kermit to make him act in an advertisement that exalts the goodness of fried frog legs. Kermit has to deal with the love feelings for Miss Piggy as well.
All actors – Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson, Richard Hunt, Dave Goelz, Charles Durning, Austin Pendleton, Edgar Bergen, Milton Berle, Mel Brooks, James Coburn, Dom DeLuiseshow all
“The Muppet Movie” Quotes 32 quotes
“- Kermit the Frog: Where did you learn to drive?
- Fozzie Bear: I took a correspondence course.”
“- Miss Piggy: You mad, impetuous thing, it's champagne!
- Insolent Waiter: Not exactly. Sparkling Muscatel, one of the finest wines of Idaho.”
“There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.”
“Patriotism swells in the heart of the American bear.”
“- Kermit the Frog: Gee. A Studebaker. Where did you get it?
- Fozzie Bear: My uncle left it to me.
- Kermit the Frog: Is he dead?
- Fozzie Bear: No, he's hibernating.”
“- Fozzie Bear: Hello, I'd like an ice cream.
- Ice Cream Vendor: What do you want? Chocolate, vanilla, coffee, peach, fudge, rum, banana?
- Fozzie Bear: Honey.
- Ice Cream Vendor: Honey? I beg your pardon, I hardly know you.
- Fozzie Bear: Seriously, I'd like a honey ice cream cone for me, and a dragonfly ripple for my friend the frog.”
“- Doc Hopper: What does it do?
- Professor Max Krassman: What does it do? What does it do? It turns the brains into guacamole!”
“- Statler: I like the movie fine so far.
- Waldorf: It hasn't started yet.
- Statler: That's what I like about it.”
“- The Great Gonzo: All right, Camilla, I'll get you a balloon, but you have to pick the color: red or green?
- Balloon Vendor: Can I give you a word of advice?
- The Great Gonzo: What?
- Balloon Vendor: Why not take both?”
“- Doc Hopper: Isn't that splendid? Just splendid! Just take a look at it.
- Kermit the Frog: All I can see are millions of frogs with tiny crutches.”
“A bear in his natural habitat. A Studebaker!”
“Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The lovers, the dreamers, and me.”
“- Floyd Pepper: What else do these pills make big?
- Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: They'll work on anything, but the effect is, sadly, temporary.
- Beaker: Sadly temporary.”