Impatience quotes20 impatience quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Day the Earth Stood Still
- From the movie: A Goofy Movie
- From the movie: Terms of Endearment
“- Garrett Breedlove: Aurora...
- Aurora Greenway: Yes?
- Garrett Breedlove: You're not fun, by any chance, are you?
- Aurora Greenway: I don't really think we should think about that right now. Impatient boys sometimes miss dessert!”
- From the movie: 50 First Dates
“- Lucy Whitmore: What are you doing?
- Henry Roth: Nothing, I was just getting some lint off for you...
- Lucy Whitmore: You were going for a feelski!
- Henry Roth: Alright, I'm sorry... But this is like the 23rd time we've made out already and... they're getting blue!”
“This is like waiting for your hatch day. It never seems to get any closer.”
- From the movie: Meet Me in St. Louis
“- Agnes Smith: Rose, what did you get me for Christmas?
- Rose Smith: You'll find out tomorrow.
- Agnes Smith: I hope it's a hunting knife!”
- From the movie: Streets of Fire
“We gonna do it or we gonna talk about it?”
- La trovi in About Colleagues
- From the movie: Let It Ride
“She's pert. If you like pert.”
- From the movie: Hideous Kinky
“- Lucy: Mom, is it Christmas yet?
- Julia: No, darling. Not till morning.
- Lucy: Is it morning yet?”
- From the movie: Withnail and I
“We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now!”
- From the movie: Simon Birch
“Time is a monster that cannot be reasoned with. It responds like a snail to our impatience, then it races like a gazelle when you can't catch a breath.”
- From the movie: Get Smart
“- Agent 23: What are you doing? Are you texting?
- Larabee: Yeah. Letting my fiancee know we won't be able to get married in June, 'cause I'll still be in this meeting.”
- From the movie: Repo Man
“I'd torture someone in a second if it was up to me.”
- From the movie: Practical Magic
- From the movie: Hold Back the Dawn
- From the movie: The Fourth Angel
- From the movie: All About the Benjamins
“- Store Owner: Reggie, how many times do I have to tell you to open the potato chips after you pay for them?
- Reggie: Well, you're gonna have to tell me that all the time, 'cause I like potato chips.”
- From the movie: Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
“How many have paid the price for your impatience? How many have died? How much damage have you done, and what is yet to come?”
- From the movie: That Darn Cat
“Lizzie, are you milking the cow? My ulcer's doing a tango up here.”