Fairness quotes44 fairness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- David Drumlin: I wish the world was a place where fair was the bottom line, where the kind of idealism you showed at the hearing was rewarded, not taken advantage of. Unfortunately, we don't live in that world.
- Ellie Arroway: Funny, I've always believed that the world is what we make of it.”
I don't wanna reach the gates and Jesus be like: "Turn yo ass around nigga”.
“You play fair with me, I'll play fair with you.”
“- Lenore St. John: Why do you have to be so damn honorable?
- Bryan Mills: Believe me, right now I wish I weren't.”
“- Rose O'Reilly: You're making $500,000 and giving me only $30,000?
- Casey Mathis: $30,000? I'm only getting $1,000!
- Kenny Rossmore: You guys are getting paid?”
“- Cole Trickle: This son of a bitch just slammed into me.
- Harry Hogge: No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he rubbed you. And rubbing, son, is racing.”
“Fair is foul, and foul is fair.”
“Are you trying to be a salesman or a shyster? You buy from a shyster, you feel like you got took. You buy from a good salesman and you feel lucky.”
“- Elliot Richards: No! That's not fair.
- The Devil: Fair? Who do you think you're talking to? I don't recall anybody ever accusing me of being fair before. I think I'm insulted.”
“- Sheriff Chris Mannix: Like I said, friend, you got me at a bit of a disadvantage!
- John Ruth: Keeping you at a disadvantage is an advantage I intend to keep.”
“May the odds be ever in your favor.”
- Jack Rhodes: How much do you want for the diamonds?
- Chief Insp. Cyril Willis: Well, um... Would you think that one million dollars is fair?
- Jack Rhodes: No, I don't think one million dollars is fair. I think three million dollars is fair.
- Chief Insp. Cyril Willis: Well, let me say this: I prefer your definition of "fair".
- Frank Huddy: You really stooped to an all-time low on this one, Bombay.
- Gordon Bombay: I'm insulted by that, Frank, you have no idea how low I can stoop.
- Frank Huddy: I mean, I don't mind losing; I'd just like to lose fairly.
- Gordon Bombay: Losing fair is still losing, Frank. Gotta go for the "W" every time!
- Frank Huddy: And what about... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sarah Hawkins: Are you saying this because it's the right thing, or because you really wanna go?
- Doctor Doppler: I really, really, really, really want to go! And it's the right thing.”
“I'm just tryin' to keep everything in balance, Woodrow. You do more work than you got to, so it's my obligation to do less.”
“We are supposed to be righteous. That's a beautiful thing. And we're losing it. If I lose that, that's everything. That's my soul.”
“Nothing is fair nor unfair under heaven.”
“- Ox: It doesn't seem fair.
- John: Fair? Who cares about fair? The world isn't fair. Truth is fair. Is it fair that you were born like this? No! They're not expecting somebody like you in there, Ox. They're expected one of these slugs. You're different. You're weird. You're a mutant. You're a killer. You're a trained killer. You're a lean......” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Joan Crawford: Oh, you lost again.
- Christina Crawford (child): It's not fair. You're bigger than I am, it's not fair to win twice.
- Joan Crawford: Ah, but nobody ever said life was fair, Tina. I'm bigger and I'm faster. I will always beat you.”
“- Laura Vasquez: It's not fair.
- Jay: Nothing ever is...”