“We're the Millers” quotes(2013)
Plot – David Burke is a marijuana dealer whose usual customers are adults like cooks and middle-class mothers, but not kids. Despite his “good” intentions, something goes wrong: he's robbed by a group of punk and has a heavy debt to pay to his supplier Brad, who proposes David to collect an incoming cargo from Mexico. To pass unnoticed, David involves his neighbors to act as his own family. In a caravan, the 'Miller' travel to the southern border of USA.
All actors – Jennifer Aniston, Jason Sudeikis, Emma Roberts, Will Poulter, Ed Helms, Nick Offerman, Kathryn Hahn, Molly C. Quinn, Tomer Sisley, Matthew Willig, Luis Guzmán, Thomas Lennon, Mark L. Young, Ken Marino, Laura-Leigh, Crystal Nichol, Dickson Obahor, Brett Gentile, Kelly Collins Lintz, Lynn Talley, Alan Gilmer, Sam Richardson, Denielle Fisher Johnson, Deborah Chavez, Kevin Dorff, Rawson Marshall Thurber, Kurt Grossi, Dave McElhaney, Brendan Hunt, Scott Adsit, Vickie Eng, Lunden De'Leon, Joey Nappo, Joshua Mikel, Matt Schweppe, Tonya Bludsworth, Matt Cornwell, Marcus Viscidi, , Andrea Alcorn, James Alcorn, Martin Edward Andazola, Loren Anthony, Joshua R. Aragon, Lionel Archuleta, Laura Avery, Steve Baldwin, Alyssa Bauman, Christine Bear, Jenique Bennett, Addison Black, Ashley Blankenship, Tiyana Blue, Kristi Booher, Tina Borek, Rachel Brewer, Steven Ray Byrd, Frederick Carpenter, Chloe Cope, Joseph Cox, Crystal M. Craven, Robert Crayton, Stephen Crypest, Jeremie Dalaba, Christian Daniels, Lindsay Davis, Todd Davis, Michael J. Flanagan, Tait Fletcher, Ben Folds, Lauren Frandsen, William Frasca, Gregory French, Amanda Fresquez, Lawrence Gilligan, Alex Gopal, Julian Gopal, Randy Grazio, Albert Guzman, Rebecca Harran, Lemuel Heida, Joseph Milton Hodges Jr., Joseph Milton Hodges Sr., Nancy Rouse Hodges, Karen M. Hudson, William Hutchings, Caroline Kahn, Joe W. Lacey, James E. Lane, T. Alloy Langenfeld, Justus Layne, Saeri Lee, Cathy Mattson, Crystal Miller, Jaxson Mitchell, Brian Patrick Moize, Monica Molina, Joe Montanti, Robb Moon, Justin D. Moore, Kimberly m Murphy, Patrick V. Murphy, David Pascua, Matt Perkinson, Danny Pollack, Ed Ricker, Ellie Rodriguez, Anthony J Sacco, John Henry Scott, Paul Shaplin, Jack T. Silliman, Bernard Sintim, Nathan Marcus Smith, Michael E. Stogner, Nick Thies, Shane Thompson, Melissa Veal, Kathy Walton, Millie Wannamaker, Amanda Q Williams, Anthony Williams, DanYa Williams, Julian Wondolowski, Ben Yembashow all
“We're the Millers” Quotes 15 quotes
“- David Clark: Brad, I almost got killed over this shit twice.
- Brad Gurdlinger: Look, I'm not gonna be an asshole about this. I got two tons of premium weed, and yes you got Chacon pinched in the process, which is a huge win for team Brad. So how about we shake hands and call it even?
- David Clark: You were never gonna pay me, were you?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We are all now officially international drug smugglers. Add it to the resume.”
“Give me somethin' that says, 'I get up every morning at 5:30 and commute for an hour and a half to some bullshit job where my jag-off boss expects me to kiss his balls all day just so I can afford to keep my ungrateful, screaming kids decked out in Dora the explorer shit and my wife up to her fat ass in self-help videos until the day I get up...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rose O'Reilly: You're making $500,000 and giving me only $30,000?
- Casey Mathis: $30,000? I'm only getting $1,000!
- Kenny Rossmore: You guys are getting paid?”
“Lord, we thank thee for the blessing of this family vacation. May David find his bliss and bring us all back home safely. May Kenny and Casey fortify their sibling bond over the warm glow of our devoted hearts. And may this entire airplane find safe passage and a bountiful life. Even the Jews. Amen.”
“- Brad Gurdlinger: Listen, this is a fucked up situation. But, I might have a win-win situation for both of us.
- David Clark: Great.
- Brad Gurdlinger: I have a smidge of very choice marijuana down in Mexico, and I need it here by Sunday night, but my regular currier is unavailable on the account of the fact he got gunned down. Anyway, that's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- David Clark: Hey Brad, what the fuck!
- Brad Gurdlinger: Uh oh, something wrong?
- David Clark: Yeah, something's wrong. Something's very, very wrong. You said a smidge of pot, and this is not a smidge.
- Brad Gurdlinger: Smidge and half, no?
- David Clark: Look, you got me moving enough weed to kill Willie fucking Nelson, man.”
“- Casey Mathis: These assholes are trying to steal my iPhone!
- David Clark: Wait, you have an iPhone? Aren't you homeless?
- Casey Mathis: So? Fuck you, dude!”
“- David Clark: Who the fuck is Pablo Chacon?
- Brad Gurdlinger: I am. Yo soy Pablo Chacon. You don't get a lot of respect from the Mexicans when your name is Brad Gurdlinger, right?”