“How To Train Your Dragon” quotes(2010)
All actors – Jay Baruchel, Gerard Butler, Craig Ferguson, America Ferrera, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, T.J. Miller, Kristen Wiig, Robin Atkin Downes, Philip McGrade, Kieron Elliott, Ashley Jensen, David Tennantshow all
“How To Train Your Dragon” Quotes 17 quotes
“Why read words when you can just kill the stuff the words tell you stuff about?”
“Everything we know about you guys is wrong.”
“Watch out babe, I'll take care of this.
[throws a weapon at the dragon Deadly Nadder but misses; Astrid glares at him]
The sun was in my eyes, Astrid! What do you want me to do, block out the sun? I can do that, but I don't have the time right now!”
“- Hiccup: Three hundred years, and I'm the first Viking who wouldn't kill a dragon!
- Astrid: First to ride one, though. So...?
- Hiccup: I wouldn't kill him, because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him... and I saw myself.”
“Gronkles, Zippleback, the Skrill... Boneknapper... Whispering Death... Burns its victims, buries its victims, chokes its victims, turns its victims inside-out... Extremely dangerous, extremely dangerous... kill on sight, kill on sight, kill on sight... Night Fury. Speed unknown. Size unknown. The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Stoick: [shocked] The dragon? That's what you're worried about? Not the people you almost killed?
- Hiccup: He was just protecting me! He's not dangerous!
- Stoick: They've killed hundreds of us!
- Hiccup: And we've killed thousands of them! They defend themselves, that's all!”
“Your most important piece of equipment is your shield! If you must make a choice between a sword or a shield, take the shield!”
“- Stoick: From the time he could crawl he's been... different. He doesn't listen, he has the attention span of a sparrow... I take him fishing and he goes hunting for, for trolls!
- Gobber: Trolls exist! They steal your socks. But only the left ones.”
“- Stoick: When I was a boy...
- Gobber: Oh here we go.
- Stoick: My father told me to bang my head against a rock and I did it! I thought I was crazy, but I didn't question him. And you know what happened?
- Gobber: You got a headache.
- Stoick: That rock split in two! It taught me what a Viking can do, Gobber, he can, he can crush mountains,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'll kill a dragon, my life will get infinitely better... I might even get a date!”
“Oh, it's satisfying to know that all of our food has been dumped down a hole.”
“With one twist, he took my hand and swallowed it whole. And I saw the look on his face. I was delicious! He must have passed the word, because it wasn't a month before another one of them took my leg!”