“Despicable Me” quotes(2010)
Plot – In a happy suburb with white picket fences and flowering bushes there's a black house with a dead lawn. Inside there's a secret hideout where Gru is planning the hit of the century together with his minions. Gru likes all kinds of misdeeds and is armed with shrink rays, freeze rays and battle-ready vehicles. When he meets three orphaned girls, everything changes. The children see in him something who no one else has ever seen: a potential dad.
All actors – Steve Carell, Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Julie Andrews, Will Arnett, Kristen Wiig, Miranda Cosgrove, Dana Gaier, Elsie Kate Fisher, Pierre Coffin, Chris Renaud, Jemaine Clement, Jack McBrayer, Danny McBride, Mindy Kaling, Rob Huebel, Ken Daurio, Ken Jeong, Charles Bright, Katie Leigh, Ranjani Brow, Scott Menville, Holly Dorff, Edie Mirman, Jackie Gonneau, Al Rodrigo, Wendy Hoffman, Jakob Roston, James Kyson, John Hans Tester, Tony Lee, Debi Mae Westshow all
“Despicable Me” Quotes 13 quotes
“One big unicorn, strong and free, thought he was happy as he could be. Then three little kittens came around and turned his whole life upside down. They made him laugh, they made him cry. He never should have said goodbye. And now he knows he can never part from those three little kittens that changed his heart.”
“- Edith: Can I drink this?
- Dr. Nefario: Do you want to explode?”
“I went to kindergarten, I know how the alphabet works.”
“- Edith: Are these beds made out of bombs?
- Gru: Yes, but they are very old and highly unlikely to blow up. But try not to toss and turn.
- Edith: Cool!”
“- Gru: Hello, Fred. FYI. Your dog has been leaving little bombs in my yard, and I do not appreciate it.
- Fred McDade: Oh you know dogs... they go where they want to go.
- Gru: Unless they're dead.”
“- Margo: Please watch over us, and bless that we'll have a good night's sleep.
- Edith: And bless that while we're sleeping, no bugs will crawl into our ears and lay eggs in our brains!
- Agnes: Ugh!
- Margo: Great. Thanks for that image, Edith.
- Agnes: And please bless that someone will adopt us soon, and that the mommy and daddy will be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Edith: Hey, that one looks like me.
- Gru: What are you talking about? These are kittens! Any relation to persons living or dead is completely coincidental.”
“It's like my heart is a tooth, and it's got a cavity that can only be filled with children.”