Siobhan Fallon quotes
“- Mitzi: You seein' anybody?
- Agent Cooper: I'm married with two kids.
- Mitzi: Take my number. Things happen.”
“- Snake Dupree: We need four tickets to the Bahamas, one-way, next flight you got.
- Fly by Air Ticket Agent: Nassau or Freeport?
- Snake Dupree: The Bahamas.
- Fly by Air Ticket Agent: Nassau and Freeport are in the Bahamas.”
“Because of my voice, my confession was like speaking into a loudspeaker.”
“- Brenda: You'll be transferred to the other cellblock, at some point tomorrow.
- Selma: That's the cellblock where they hang people?
- Brenda: Yeah. That's were they spend the last day.
- Selma: And then they do the 107 steps - it's from that room to the gallows, isn't it?
- Brenda: That's what they say, Selma. But, look it, you're gonna get...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Birthing Teacher: Quick question before we start, how many of you are planning on doing natural child birth? [everyone raises hand except Angie and Kate] That's a good show of hands! That's so great, you're all so brave! And how many of you are planning on using toxic western medications to drug your baby for your own selfish comfort,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Edwina: Why is it that every time Kevin's in trouble, we drop our things, but when I want help, you act like you're through a tunnel and can't hear me?
- Windham: Maybe because I like Kevin!”