“Broken Arrow” quotes(1996)
Plot – Vic and Riley are two friends and they work together. In fact, they are valiant military pilots who have to deal with a delicate mission: they have to test the B3 Stealth bomber, a new plane with two nuclear warheads. However, someone is a traitor and the missile called "Broken Arrow” gets lost. Vic and Riley are blackmailed.
All actors – John Travolta, Christian Slater, Samantha Mathis, Delroy Lindo, Bob Gunton, Frank Whaley, Howie Long, Vondie Curtis-Hall, Jack Thompson, Vyto Ruginis, Ousaun Elam, Shaun Toub, Casey Biggs, Jeffrey J. Stephen, Joey Box, Jon W. Kishi, Myke Schwartz, Jim Palmer, Vince Deadrick Sr., Charlie Brewer, Gary Epper, Mario Roberts, J.N. Roberts, Kurtwood Smith, Daniel von Bargen, Bruce Holman, Carmen Argenziano, James MacDonald, French Stewart, Jim Moyle, Chris Mulkey, Henry Murph, Tom Waddell, Rosemary Schoppman, Raymond Cruzshow all
“Broken Arrow” Quotes 17 quotes
“- Giles Prentice: Aviation Week is gonna run a story, everyone's gonna know what really happened, and we're all gonna look extremely stupid. We're better off just telling the truth.
- Secretary of Defense Baird: The truth? How'd you get this job?”
“- Vic Deakins: You just saved me 3 million dollars. I owe you one.
- Terry Carmichael: Shoot yourself. We'll call it square.”
“- Giles Prentice: A Broken what?
- Secretary of Defense Baird: Broken Arrow. It's a Class 4 Strategic Theatre Emergency. It's what we call it when we lose a nuclear weapon.
- Giles Prentice: I don't know what's scarier, losing nuclear weapons, or that it happens so often there's actually a term for it.”
“- Vic Deakins: Flying doesn't mean what it used to mean to me.
- Riley Hale: Not the flying - carrying the nukes. I know you. You love having the power of God at your fingertips. You get off on it.”
“- Kelly: Shut that son of a bitch down, now! This ain't what I signed on for. I'm not ready to die, not for you.
- Vic Deakins: Everybody dies, Kelly. I'm as good a reason as any.”
“- Terry Carmichael: Wow.
- Riley Hale: That was a first for me, too.”
“- Secretary of Defense Baird: Guys in lawn chairs. I dunno, Giles. Sometimes you scare me.
- Giles Prentice: Hell, sir. Sometimes I scare myself.”
“- Vic Deakins: I will deliver the weapons to the destination. But I can't depend and I can't guarantee that those assholes in Washington won't do something stupid like... not pay.
- Pritchett: What if they don't?
- Vic Deakins: If they don't, the southwest will be a quiet neighbourhood for about ten thousand years.”
“- Riley Hale: Son of a bitch, you tried to kill me. The friendship is over.
- Vic Deakins: Well that doesn't mean I don't like you.”
“- Pritchett: You assured me everything would go smoothly.
- Vic Deakins: Everything is going smoothly, I assure you.”
“You know what it feels like to be knocked out? Your brain presses against your skull.”
“- Terry Carmichael: You know you're still under arrest, Captain.
- Riley Hale: Oh, yeah? I guess you better take me in.”
“I just realized something. I never actually killed anyone before. I mean, I dropped bombs on Baghdad, but... never face to face.”
“There's no difference between you and a guy who shoots up a schoolyard. You've both got a head full of bad wiring.”