Frank Whaley quotes
“- Giles Prentice: A Broken what?
- Secretary of Defense Baird: Broken Arrow. It's a Class 4 Strategic Theatre Emergency. It's what we call it when we lose a nuclear weapon.
- Giles Prentice: I don't know what's scarier, losing nuclear weapons, or that it happens so often there's actually a term for it.”
“- Brett: [describing Jules Winnfiled's boss] He's black...
- Jules Winnfiled: Go on!
- Brett: He's bald...!
- Jules Winnfiled: Does he look like a bitch?
- Brett: What?
- Jules Winnfiled: [shoots Brett in the shoulder] Does he... look... like a bitch?
- Brett: No!
- Jules Winnfiled: Then why you tryin' to fuck him like a bitch, Brett?”
“- Giles Prentice: Aviation Week is gonna run a story, everyone's gonna know what really happened, and we're all gonna look extremely stupid. We're better off just telling the truth.
- Secretary of Defense Baird: The truth? How'd you get this job?”
“I would love to be able to direct episodic television, because it's a great way to make a living.”
“I like to make movies about how people actually live, realistically.”
“In terms of the films I make, I'm just more excited about it if I've written it. It's like living in a house that you've built rather than a rental.”
“You think that just because you're not doing it yourself, you're not a part of it? Well, I'm sick and tired of doing my part.”
“- Custodian: Are you a slacker?
- Jim Dodge: No... Presbyterian actually.”
“- Secretary of Defense Baird: Guys in lawn chairs. I dunno, Giles. Sometimes you scare me.
- Giles Prentice: Hell, sir. Sometimes I scare myself.”
“- Jules Winnfield: Good. Looks like me an Vincent caught you boys at breakfast. Sorry about that. Whatcha havin'?
- Brett: Hamburgers.
- Jules Winnfield: Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.”
“I look at my high school yearbook, and I don't see four fabulous years. Actually, what I'm reminded of, is what it feels like to have my underwear yanked up my ass by some big football player with arms like telephone poles.”
“You don't think about it, you don't hesitate, you just do it, you understand? Otherwise, you're gonna go home to your mama in a box, alright?”
“- Medic Chamberlain: Tanks on our right side, 88 millimeter cannons on our left side. This fucking army.
- Pvt. David Manning: Fucking army.”
“- Arvid: I would rather belong to anyone... anyone, than belong to the Nazis like you do.
- Thomas Berger: That's because you have everything backwards. Nazis go anywhere they want, do anything they want, everyone gets out of our way.”
“No one who likes swing can become a Nazi.”
“Everybody in this city is a victim. Welcome to New York.”