Ethan Suplee quotes
“- Coach Herman Boone: What about you? You going to college?
- Louie Lastik: [laughs] No, not me coach. I ain't a brainiac like Rev.
- Coach Herman Boone: Think you got a future in football?
- Louie Lastik: Heck no! I figured as long I'm going to be in school, I might as well hit some people while I'm at it.”
“Listen to me, perv. If you even e-mail my niece again, I will hunt you down like a T-1000.”
“- Teen #2: Is that a fucking Bible?
- Jay: Hey hey, the Holy fucking Bible, son.”
“Drugs are kind of like taboo, at least among me and my friends and the people I've worked with.”
“I'd like to just work - steadily work - and do parts that I enjoy doing.”
“- Dewey: It just got away from me.
- Connie: It got away from you? It's a train, Dewey, not a chipmunk!”
“You are only as strong as your weakest link...”
“- Danny Vinyard: I hate the fact that's cool to be black these days.
- Seth: Good.
- Danny Vinyard: I hate this hip-pop fuckin' influence on white-fuckin'suburbia.
- Seth: Good.
- Danny Vinyard: And I hate Tabitha Soren and all there Zionist MTV fucking pigs telling us we should get along. Save the retorical bullshit Hilary Rodham Clinton cuz it...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cale: The only party I heard about is the one in your panties.
- Haley Gordon: Oh, no. There's absolutely no way there could be a party in my panties.
- Cale: Why not?
- Haley Gordon: Because I'm not wearing any.”